You Belong in Vancouver – So Join Us!
Enter to win a 10-day trip to Vancouver for the Queer Film Festival in August 2018, including airfare and accommodation at the Sheraton Wall Centre!
Vancouver is culturally rich with intersectional communities throughout the city that contribute to the diversity we’re proud to call home. We invite you to celebrate those communities like a local at Out On Screen’s 2018 Queer Film Festival with VIP passes that will get you not only into the films, but into the parties and events to mingle and share your own stories with the people you’ll meet.
Comfortably situated in the centrally-located Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre, you’ll be able to explore the dining, shopping, and attractions of our many neighbourhoods - and even hit up a few of our beaches!
Winner receives airfare for two to Vancouver* plus:
Fill out the form below for your chance to win!
Rules and Regulations:
- Prize is valid for a trip during the Vancouver Queer Film Festival 2018, Thursday August 9th to Sunday August 19th (subject to change.)
- Contest closes at 11:59:59 PM PT on December 31, 2017
- The winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entrants and will be notified by email within 15 business days of the contest close date.
- The contest is open to all legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of 19 years, and is open to all legal residents of the United States (excluding Florida), 21 years of age or older at the contest start date.
- Note: Only one entry per person allowed. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.
- *Airfare is from an international airport in the continental USA or Canada. Flight itinerary will be chosen on Tourism Vancouver’s discretion. See Rules and Regulations for full details.
- You Belong… In Vancouver 2017 – Rules and Regulations