You Belong...In Vancouver
What makes Vancouver open, inclusive, and fun are the people who call the city their home. Meet a few Vancouverites who live, work, and play here:
- Danny Ramadan’s latest book, The Clothesline Swing, can be purchased here.
- You can book Orene Askew, aka DJ O Show, at djoshow.com
- Explore intersectionality with Jen Sungshine at loveintersections.com
- Tyler Alan Jacobs’ many talents can be found at tajhouseoftalents.webs.com
- For more travel advice for the LGBTQ2+ community, connect with Angus & Daichan at gayvan.com
- Learn more about Out On Screen at outonscreen.com. Win tickets to the 2018 Vancouver Queer Film Festival here.
- For more information on Queer Families of Vancouver, founded by Myriam Dumont, have a look at their Facebook group.
- Hear Gavin Kade Somers’ music and see their other projects at gavinkade.com
- Photography by Belle Ancell Photography
- Videography by Barbershop Films