Tourism Vancouver members in Mexico
From September 9th to the 11th, the Tourism Vancouver Leisure Travel team and 11 member companies conducted seven business events over three days, in Mexico City and Guadalajara. The sales activities included:
- B2B Marketplace (1:1 meetings with 32 tour operators/wholesalers/OTAs;
- VIP Dinner with 24 Key Account executives, including airline partners Air Canada, Aeromexico and Interjet;
- Lunch with top Virtuoso Agencies;
- Travel Agent events in Mexico City and Guadalajara;
- Destination training delivered to sales staff at Travel Impressions and Price Travel.
Tourism Vancouver was pleased to have the following members participate:
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, Dominion Tours, Grouse Mountain, Gray Line West Coast Sightseeing Tours, Harbour Air Seaplanes, McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Vancouver, Pan Pacific Hotel, Holiday Inn & Suites Vancouver Downtown, Sutton Place Hotel, Vancouver International Airport, and Via Rail Canada
The delegation was well received, and the activities primed our clients in Mexico for continued growth in inbound travel to Vancouver in 2020.