Become a Contributor
The @MeetVancouver Blog invites meeting professionals and Tourism Vancouver members active in the M&C industry to submit articles on an ongoing basis.
The blog seeks to be the definitive source for content about Vancouver’s convention industry. Articles should focus on trends; showcasing new or updated hotel, meeting, and event space; teambuilding and CSR activities; spotlights on local hosts; sharing attendee experiences; and recent local conference content. The article should read as a compelling story that entices readers to learn more about Vancouver's meetings industry.
- Please submit your post in a word document. All submissions should be made to the Marketing Manager, Meetings & Conventions, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles should be approximately 500 words. If your thoughts extend beyond 700 words please consider doing a series of posts on the subject
- Please provide a suggested title or headline that is catchy and is seven words or less
- A great header photo at least 2,000 pixels wide. You can include up to three additional photos in the article as well, at least 1,000 pixels wide
- A headshot (250 x 250 in jpg format) or an author image that can be cropped square
- Identify hyperlinks. Please limit to those that are useful and relevant
- Provide social media accounts you wish to link to when the blog is posted on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Tourism Vancouver editors reserve the right to edit posts and titles for length, grammar and spelling
- Here are some examples of Tourism Vancouver member contributed content
Thank you for your help in sharing Vancouver’s meeting industry story.
- @MeetVancouver Blog
- Social Media
- Case Studies
- Meetings Brochure
- Incentive Brochure
- Upcoming Citywides