Now that you’ve successfully attracted all of these event attendees to Vancouver, let us make their trip extra memorable. For qualified groups that have a highly engaged attendee base on social media, we'll run our wildly popular Social Concierge program. We’ll have a dedicated team on site monitoring your conference conversation looking for opportunities to surprise and delight attendees with customized gifts and local member attraction tickets.
Some of the surprise and delight gifts we’ve handed out include:
- Tickets to Grouse Mountain for someone who hoped to see Grizzly Bears
- A pair of locally made earrings to an attendee who lost one of hers on the first day of the conference
- A portable power pack for an attendee with a dead iPhone
- A Get Well Soon basket for an attendee who caught a cold on the plane ride here
- A swag bag of goodies for an attendee whose luggage was lost en route to Vancouver
We also answer any questions your attendees may have and offer helpful advice. If you think your group of 1,000+ people would benefit from Tourism Vancouver’s Social Concierge program, please contact your Convention Services Manager.