With the holiday spirit in mind, we're proud to bring the #VanGiving program back to Association Forum members. Please join Tourism Vancouver and partners in supporting Illinois-based adoption agency, The Cradle, by donating a package of disposable newborn diapers at Holiday Showcase.
Did you know an adequate supply of diapers for just one child costs around $100 per month? For a non-profit adoption agency, that's a huge expense in their overall budget. Renowned as one of the foremost adoption agencies in the country, since opening in 1923, The Cradle has helped place more than 15,000 children into permanent, loving homes.
Ways to Donate:
Bring your diaper donations to the bin in the registration area or to the Vancouver booth (#204). If you don't want to bring diapers, you can make a cash donation and we'll supply the diapers on your behalf. Look for the Tourism Vancouver team's blue uniforms at Holiday Showcase!
There are 2 ways to win...
1) Individual Challenge: Share a photo of you donating at Holiday Showcase on Twitter or Instagram for a chance to win an all-inclusive trip to Vancouver for two!
The prize includes:
- 2 round-trip airline tickets, courtesy Business Events Canada
- Vancouver attraction pass (value $2,000 and admits 2 people), courtesy of Tourism Vancouver
- 1 night accommodation at The Fairmont Waterfront
- 1 night accommodation at the Westin Bayshore Hotel
- 1 night accommodation at the Pan Pacific Vancouver, in a Pacific Club Harbour Room, including breakfast
- 2 nights' accommodation at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver
- 1 night accommodation at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre, in a One-Bedroom Suite, including breakfast and Club Lounge access
- Gift certificate for Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Pacific Rim
- Afternoon tea for 2 at The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activity
2) Corporate Challenge: Why not conduct a diaper drive at your office or holiday event and bring the diapers to Holiday Showcase?
Come on Forum Plus members, let's see what you can do to help The Cradle! The association that donates the most diapers will receive the coveted "Golden Diaper Award" and be featured in Forum Magazine (Jan/Feb issue) outlining what your association does to improve your industry and workplace.
The Golden Diaper Award is the newest, most sought after award in our industry. You'll want to display it in your office lobby to show how much your organization values corporate social responsibility.
Here's how you can enter to win either prize:
- Post a photo of you donating at Holiday Showcase or of your office's donation on Twitter or Instagram
- Include #VanGiving in your post
- Follow @MeetVancouver on Twitter or Instagram
Learn more about #VanGiving and corporate social responsibility at tourismvancouver.com/VanGiving