Tourism Vancouver has partnered with Vancouver Film Commission, Vancouver Island North Film Commission and Tourism Vancouver Island to launch a magical sweepstakes campaign celebrating the upcoming release of Descendants 3 on August 2, 8pm on Disney Channel. “Disney Descendants 3 in Vancouver” takes inspiration from the long-awaited third instalment of Disney Channel’s biggest global tween franchise.
All three movies in the series – which airs on Disney Channel in the U.S. and Canada – were filmed in Vancouver and Vancouver Island. “Disney Descendants 3 in Vancouver” encourages visitors and locals to relive the wicked storyline with a self-guided itinerary showcasing key filming sites. On August 6, be among the very first to follow along the itinerary, which will feature a first-of-its-kind adventure that connects fans more intimately with Descendants than ever before. More exciting details on the way, but in the meantime fans have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the film setting for Descendants 3 by entering to win the “Disney Descendants 3 in Vancouver” sweepstakes prize, featuring a fairytale-themed trip for four to Vancouver and Vancouver Island.
The sweepstakes prize includes:
- Round-trip flights to Vancouver, B.C.
- Three nights’ accommodation at the DOUGLAS, an Autograph Collection Hotel, an enchanting oasis in the heart of downtown Vancouver
- Four tickets to Fans of Vancouver’s Hollywood North Walking Tour, an immersive journey into Vancouver’s buzzing film scene
- Admission to Britannia Mine Museum (part of Isle of the Lost), including a viewing of multisensory spectacle BOOM! and a thrilling trip on the underground train
- An exquisite macaron tasting flight at Ladurée, whose pretty-as-a-picture desserts will leave you feeling like royalty
- A whimsical afternoon tea at Neverland Tea Salon, whose fairytale surroundings are the perfect enhancement to teatime
- Scenic round-trip seaplane flight between Vancouver and Victoria, courtesy of Harbour Air Seaplanes
- Two nights’ accommodation at the waterfront Inn at Laurel Point, complete with private balcony, harbour views and daily breakfast
- Four tickets to a thrilling half-day whale and marine wildlife adventure with Prince of Whales Whale Watching
- Four tickets to IMAX Victoria’s immersive cinematic experience, including popcorn and drinks
To enter the sweepstakes, visit www.tourismvancouver.com/descendants3. Good luck, and remember: this isn’t the end of the story, so stay tuned for details about the next exciting stage of “Disney Descendants 3 in Vancouver”!