When the temperatures drop and the snow starts to fall, hitting the slopes isn't your only activity option in Vancouver. These activities will keep you cozy and entertained this winter season.
- Warm up at one of Vancouver's 1,500+ yoga classes per week - try an out-of-the-box experience like hoop yoga or hip-hop yoga. More here.
- Explore Indian Arm on a winter paddling tour with Deep Cove Kayaks
- Warm up your taste buds with an inventive event at the 2016 Dine Out Vancouver Festival
- Try cold water diving with Sea Dragon Charters
- Explore the Sea to Sky Gondola's new Via Ferrata (opened in summer 2015) and other hiking trails, and marvel at the view before warming up inside the Summit Restaurant.
- Cozy up with a cooking class at The Dirty Apron
- Bike through Stanley Park's winter wonderland and its hidden festive delights (the Christmas Train, decorated Rose Garden, totem pole forest and more) with Cycle City Tours
- Intellectually curious travellers can take an expert-led tour in a field of their interest - architecture, First Nations culture, culinary - with Context Tours