It’s easier than ever to get to Vancouver thanks to these new direct flights arriving at Vancouver International Airport:
- Sacremento to Vancouver on Air Canada. New daily service between YVR and SMF beginning May 17, 2018.
- Melbourne to Vancouver on Air Canada. The first non-stop flight to MEL to and from Canada will begin year-round service in June 2018.
- Auckland to Vancouver on Air New Zealand. Air New Zealand will be increasing operations from AKL to YVR from January - July, 2018
- Mexico City and Cancún to Vancouver on Interjet. Interjet officially began providing nonstop service to YVR from MEX and CUN in October 2017.
- Kelowna, Edmonton, Toronto to Vancouver on Flair Airlines. Flair Airlines announced the launch of year-round service to YVR, starting December 15, 2017, between YLW, YEG, and YYZ.
- Comox and Nanaimo to Vancouver on WestJet. New, year-round daily services to YVR from YQQ and YCD began on December 14, 2017.