Photo: SKY Helicopter's Sunset Tour
The beauty of Vancouver is its versatility in catering to a diverse spectrum of experiences - and sometimes, you just want to go all-out. Here are a few indulgent experiences that'll leave you feeling like royalty.
- Soar over the city on a Mountain & Glacier View helicopter tour with Sky Helicopters, including a 30-minute landing at a secluded mountaintop or alpine lake:
- Race up the scenic Sea to Sky highway in a Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche or GTR with Scenic Rush.
- • Can't live without truffles, caviar or Champagne? Appease your luxe tooth with a bespoke dining experience, courtesy of Swallow Tail Tours.
- Shop ‘til you drop with a private shopping experience and Champagne at newly opened Nordstrom (Vancouver is the store's flagship). Or, take it one step further by booking the Rosewood Hotel Georgia's shopping package. This experience takes care of all of the details, including clothing alterations and direct-to-your-door room delivery.
- Recharge with a spa day at Willow Stream Spa (located in the Fairmont Pacific Rim), including treatments, wine and appetizers.
- Stay at one of the Top Ten Vancouver Hotels as named by Conde Naste Traveller (Reader's Choice 2015). Fun fact: Vancouver was the only city in the list with a hotel category all to itself.