Find All New Ways to #LoveVancouver With TransLink!
Get ready to hop on board your Return Trip to all of the Vancouver adventures you’ve been missing.
As our city reopens to welcome locals back to their favourite businesses, attractions, restaurants and activities, TransLink has been working hard to help you visit them again easily, reliably, and safely. With increased daily cleaning protocols, disinfecting “Pit Crews,” and physical distancing measures in place, now more than ever your well-being is firmly in the driver’s seat. TransLink is all set to welcome you on transit for a fun-filled, hassle-free trip to your next Vancouver adventure.
TransLink has launched the Safe Operating Action Plan, or SOAP, a program carefully designed to keep Metro Vancouver moving safely around the region. As part of this action, a number of Safety Tips are available on how to use transit in the coming months to ensure physical distancing is respected and everyone feels safe.
- Remember Your Transit Etiquette: Stay home if you feel unwell, avoid touching your face and cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Plan Your Trip: Use the Trip Planner to avoid travel during peak periods, and to allow for extra travel time as with restricted capacities, certain routes may fill up quicker than usual.
- Don’t Forget Your Mask: TransLink will require customers to wear non-medical masks or face coverings while on-board transit vehicles. Details here.
- Sanitize Your Hands: Hand sanitizer stations can be found at many SkyTrain stations across the system and will be coming to select RapidBuses.
- Stay Up to Date: Sign up for Transit Alerts and follow Translink News on Twitter as TransLink’s response strategies continue to evolve.
For more SOAP Safety Tips, changes across all services and FAQs, please visit https://new.translink.ca/rider-guide/coronavirus-precautions.