15 Neighbourhoods, Over 300 Patios, Infinite Happy Hours
Tourism Vancouver is a proud supporter of the many Vancouver neighbourhoods that have come together in partnership to kick off a summer of patio dining and sipping! Get ready for a season of yummy treats, cool drinks and fantastic prizes, all while reconnecting with the vibrant bustle of the city.
Pull up the interactive patio map, pull in a chair and enjoy the delicious local food scene.
Follow @patiovancouver on Instagram! Learn more about local patios, get involved in surveys, and get to know the neighbourhoods.
Find trip-planning inspiration and more things to do in Vancouver this season!
- Explore Vancouver’s Attractions & Activities
- Vancouver’s Film Industry is (Once Again) Taking Centre Stage
- Advanced Air Mobility is Coming to Vancouver… and Here’s Why
- How to Travel Responsibly in Vancouver
- Immerse Yourself in Indigenous Culture in Vancouver
Please check the attraction’s website before visiting for their most up-to-date COVID-19 policies and procedures.
Please adhere to COVID-19 health and safety measures, including proper physical distancing and frequent hand washing, and wearing a mask or face-covering in public indoor spaces. If you are sick, please stay home.