YEW seafood + bar
- 791 Georgia St West
- Vancouver, BC V6C 2T4
- Phone: 604.692.4939
YEW seafood + bar is one of the city's premier seafood restaurants, delivering exceptionally delicious cuisine, great wines, innovative cocktails and a fun, welcoming environment for guests - all wrapped in legendary Four Seasons service. Perched at treetop level in Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver, YEW's chic space, communal table and bar make it the perfect place to bring your social network.
Planning a larger event? Consider The Inlet, YEW's freshly renovated space that can be customized to your needs and accommodate up to 45 guests for a sit-down event, or 65 for a stand-up reception. Nothing brings people together like delicious food, fabulous cocktails, an inspired wine list and great company to set the backdrop of an elegant, inviting and perfectly appointed room. Social and corporate groups looking to host memorable receptions, dinners, breakfasts and themed events will fall in love with YEW's semi-private space, The Inlet.
Needing more privacy? Consider YEW's intimate glass-enclosed wine room with sky-lit dining for up to 11 guests.
Looking for a quick and focused meeting to get your day off to a great start? Consider a Power Breakfast at YEW. Groups from 4 to 45 can dine on a wide selection of breakfast favourites from healthy cold pressed juices, fruit and Quinoa Brulee, to decadent Buttermilk Banana Pancakes and Crispy Pork Belly.
Choose from seasonal set menus or leave yourself in our capable hands for a Chef’s Experience at the Long Table. Looking for memorable experiences? Choose from a new selection of Chef’s action stations, cocktail demos, wine tastings and, if you're open to surprises, let our chefs take the wheel and customize a four to six course that will wow your guests!
Contact Alissa Horn, YEW Sales Manager for more information via e-mail, or call 604.609.5480.
BreakfastBrunchLunchDinnerTapasLate Night MenuTake OutXXXXXXOpen: Sunday - Wednesday 7:00 am – Midnight, Thursday - Saturday 7:00 am – 1:00 amDining Average Cost: $50Group sizes up to: 45 Guests Seated, 65 ReceptionDining Style:Smart CasualSpecial Features: Wheelchair Access, Bar or Lounge, Wine Cellar, Reservations RecommendedEntertainment:Awards:Best Hotel Dining – WHERE Vancouver Awards 2015, 2015 Green Award – Vancouver Magazine Awards, Open Table Diner’s Choice 2015
- Enable Menu:
- Neighborhood: Downtown Vancouver
- Cuisine Type: Seafood
- Dinner Menu Price: $40
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: POACHED MARBLED EGG Beetroot, Porto Wine, Crispy Quinoa, Watercress + Winter Vegetables Add Selva Prawns $10
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Church & State 'Trebella’ Viognier, 2014
- Appetizer 2: ALBACORE TUNA Green Lentil Salad, Winter Vegetables
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Culmina 'Decora’ Riesling, 2014
- Appetizer 3: YEW LOBSTER BISQUE Crispy Leek, Croutons Add Half Lobster $10
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Summerhill 'Cipes Brut Rosé' NV
- Entree 1: ROASTED SALMON Greek Style Vegetables, Coriander Add Lobster $15
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Laughing Stock Pinot Gris, 2014
- Entree 2: GRILLED BEEF Beer Marinade, Root Vegetables
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Poplar Grove Syrah, 2012
- Entree 3: PAN FRIED SABLEFISH Vegetables Spaghetti, Coconut, Bouillabaisse Add Scallops + Selva Prawns $10
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Tinhorn Creek Chardonnay, 2014
- Dessert 1: GREEN MOUNTAIN Green Tea, Chestnut, Vanilla Yuzu Crème
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Tantalus Riesling Icewine, 2014
- Dessert 2: PINK LADY Strawberry Sponge, Pistachio Crémeux, Yogurt Strawberry Mousse
- Dessert 3: JITTERS GATEAU Coffee + Brown Butter Pain De Gênes, Coffee Cream, Coffee Hazelnut Streusel
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Black Sage Vineyards 'Pipe', 2008