Yaletown Brewing Co.
- 1111 Mainland St
- Vancouver, BC V6B 2T9
- Phone: 604.681.2739
The Yaletown Brewing Company is Vancouver's original and best Brewpub. Founded in 1994, just as the former warehouse district of Yaletown was just beginning to emerge as a destination for businesses and residents, the YBC was built with the vision of being a true neighbourhood pub - a welcoming gathering place whether you arrived dressed in a suit or flip-flops.
During the intervening years, the neighbourhood has undergone tremendous change, but the Brewing Company has remained Yaletown's premiere destination for superb beers, inspired menus and unpretentious good times.
With a 160-seat Restaurant and a lively Pub with TVs, pool tables and a fireplace, the Yaletown Brewing Company has become a one-stop destination for everything from large corporate events to quick after-work beers with the regulars. The huge patios are Yaletown's best spot to sit, eat and take in the neighbourhood atmosphere throughout the spring and summer.
The hard work of the Brewmaster, Head Chef and staff has resulted in a whole wall full of awards for the Yaletown Brewing Company. It has been voted Best Brewpub in Canada on several occasions and holds a virtual lock on annual Readers' Choice awards for Best in Vancouver. Despite the success, everyone at YBC still works diligently to challenge and surprise customers with seasonal beers, evolving menus and entertaining event nights. That's why it's the true neighbourhood pub in Vancouver's most vibrant neighbourhood.
- PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: Available for 15% off for in person to-go orders, or available for delivery on Skip the Dishes, Door Dash or Uber Eats
- To Go Menu Price Range: $35 - $44
- Price for this Menu: 44.99
- Cuisine Type: Canadian
- Neighborhood: Yaletown
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
To Go Menu Description
- Description: Game Day Special For Two $44.99 - 1lb of Buttermilk Breaded Hot Wings - YBC Cheeseburger or Smoked Chicken Sandwich (give the choice of one or the other) - 2 Individual Bags of Miss Vickie Chips, either Regular or Sweet Chili Sour Cream
- Buy Out:
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 435
- Dine Out Side Picnic To Go:
- Fully Accessible:
- Group Bookings:
- Maximum Group Size: 450
Seasons Of Operation:
- Year Last Renovated: 2009
- Year Opened: 1994