Water St. Cafe
- 300 Water St
- Vancouver, BC V6B 1B6
- Phone: 604.689.2832
The Water St.Café established in 1988 is a Gastown cornerstone overlooking cobbled streets and the world famous steam clock. The high ceilings and large windows make for a bright and casual atmosphere. Our summer sidewalk patio is ideal for people watching and enjoying the true flavor of Gastown.
After all these years in business, we still aspire to continue our commitment to you, and your guests.
We will use only the freshest of ingredients in preparing all of our menu items in house, from our daily baked fresh breads to our exquisite desserts. The superb menu features the freshest of seafood's, creative pastas and daily specials all prepared with imagination and flair.
The Water St. Café is what every small restaurant should be, a commitment to quality, value, and service. This has kept customers coming back again and again since 1988.
- Distance from Convention Centre (Blocks): 2
- PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE
- PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE:
- Buy Out:
- Largest Private Room Capacity: 45
- Less than 10 min walk from Convention Centre:
- Live Entertainment:
- Max Capacity Banquet: 160
- Max Capacity Reception: 160
- Total Number of Private Rooms: 2
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 160
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
- Maximum Group Size: 160
Seasons Of Operation:
- Year Opened: 1988