Water St. Cafe
- 300 Water St
- Vancouver, BC V6B 1B6
- Phone: 604.689.2832
The Water St.Café established in 1988 is a Gastown cornerstone overlooking cobbled streets and the world famous steam clock. The high ceilings and large windows make for a bright and casual atmosphere. Our summer sidewalk patio is ideal for people watching and enjoying the true flavor of Gastown.
After all these years in business, we still aspire to continue our commitment to you, and your guests.
We will use only the freshest of ingredients in preparing all of our menu items in house, from our daily baked fresh breads to our exquisite desserts. The superb menu features the freshest of seafood's, creative pastas and daily specials all prepared with imagination and flair.
The Water St. Café is what every small restaurant should be, a commitment to quality, value, and service. This has kept customers coming back again and again since 1988.
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
- Maximum Group Size: 160
Seasons Of Operation:
- Year Opened: 1988
- Buy Out:
- Largest Private Room Capacity: 45
- Live Entertainment:
- Max Capacity Banquet: 160
- Max Capacity Reception: 160
- Total Number of Private Rooms: 2
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 160
- Distance from Convention Centre (Blocks): 2
- Special Notes: Join us Saturday, Sunday and all Holidays from 11am to 3pm for our Brunch Menu.
- Cuisine Type: Italian
- Lunch Menu Price: $25
- Neighborhood: Gastown
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: GRANOLA seasonal fruit, vanilla yogurt, fruit compote, maple syrup
- Appetizer 2: FEATURE SOUP created daily
- Appetizer 3: BURRATA CAPRESE +$4 (V) burrata, heirloom and roma tomato, basil salsa verde, white balsamic, sun dried tomato pesto, chive oil, himalayan pink salt
- Entree 1: SMOKED SALMON BENNY sockeye salmon, poached eggs, avocado mash, grilled house made focaccia bread, house hollandaise sauce
- Entree 2: FRENCH TOAST (V) brioche, seasonal berries, mint, pistachio, maple syrup
- Entree 3: SAUSAGE AND BISCUIT fennel sausage, country gravy, crumbled biscuit, sunny side up eggs
- Dessert 1: BASIL PANNA COTTA basil infused panna cotta, blueberry compote, almond wafer
- Dessert 2: SEASONAL FRUIT SORBET assorted flavors