Water St. Cafe
- 300 Water St
- Vancouver, BC V6B 1B6
- Phone: 604.689.2832
The Water St.Café established in 1988 is a Gastown cornerstone overlooking cobbled streets and the world famous steam clock. The high ceilings and large windows make for a bright and casual atmosphere. Our summer sidewalk patio is ideal for people watching and enjoying the true flavor of Gastown.
After all these years in business, we still aspire to continue our commitment to you, and your guests.
We will use only the freshest of ingredients in preparing all of our menu items in house, from our daily baked fresh breads to our exquisite desserts. The superb menu features the freshest of seafood's, creative pastas and daily specials all prepared with imagination and flair.
The Water St. Café is what every small restaurant should be, a commitment to quality, value, and service. This has kept customers coming back again and again since 1988.
COVID-19 Operating Status::
- PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE
- COVID-19 PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE:
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
- Maximum Group Size: 160
Seasons Of Operation:
- Year Opened: 1988
- Buy Out:
- Largest Private Room Capacity: 45
- Live Entertainment:
- Max Capacity Banquet: 160
- Max Capacity Reception: 160
- Total Number of Private Rooms: 2
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 160
- Distance from Convention Centre (Blocks): 2
- Special Notes: Join us Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 3pm for our DOV Brunch Service!
- Cuisine Type: West Coast
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Lunch Menu Price: $25
- Neighborhood: Gastown
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Chocolate Banana Berry Bowl chocolate banana granola, seasonal fruit, fruit compote, vanilla yogurt, maple syrup
- Appetizer 2: Feature Soup changes daily
- Appetizer 3: Bison Carpaccio + $5 pink peppercorn, crusted canadian bison, shaved parmesan, truffle aioli, crispy capers or Burrata Caprese + $5 heirloom and roma tomato, basil, salsa verde, white balsamic glaze, sundried tomato pesto, chive oil, himalayan pink salt
- Entree 1: Pork Belly Benny ponzu glazed crispy pork belly, poached free run eggs, smoked paprika vinaigrette, grilled sourdough, housemade hollandaise sauce
- Entree 2: French Toast guava infused mascarpone brioche, season berries, mint, corn flakes, maple syrup
- Entree 3: MORNING CARBONARA free run poached egg, guanciale, egg yolks, parmesan, scallions or Steak & Eggs +$10 grilled 8oz AAA candian striploin, egg scramble, hashbrowns or Duck & Waffles +$10 duck leg confit, classic belgian waffles, sunny side up egg, maple bourbon mustard, maple syrup
- Dessert 1: Seasonal Sorbet changes daily
- Dessert 2: Lemon Tart italian meringue, raspberry gel