Vancouver Whale Watching Adventure with Pacific Ferries and Tours
- 1199 West Cordova
- Harbour Green Dock
- Vancouver, BC V6C 3L6
VANCOUVER WHALE WATCHING ADVENTURE
From the Convention Centre in Downtown Vancouver, you will board one of our fully enclosed and weather protected vessels. Our vessels are equipped with comfortable aircraft reclining seats and onboard washrooms. We also offer plenty of outdoor deck space! Join us on this epic adventure as we navigate Howe Sound Waters and observe Whales in their natural habitat. Our crew and staff will go out of their way to ensure that you get the best experience by pointing out a variety of wild life spotted along the way such as harbour seals, sea lions, sea birds, and other wild life. The onboard guide will engage you with points of interest, historical and fun facts of the city and of course impress you with their knowledge of the wild species you will get to see while on board. In addition to learning about the history and biology of the sea, you are guaranteed to indulge on the breathtaking views of some of the majestic mountains along the water. Views that can only be seen from the water!
WHY CHOOSE US
- We are conveniently located at the Convention Centre in the heart of downtown Vancouver.
- Our dock is a few minutes’ walk from the 2010 Olympic Cauldron, Cruise Ship Terminal, iconic Gastown District, all the major hotels and the downtown shopping district
- You will NOT be required to wear survival suits for protection as our vessels are enclosed and protected - No need for extra layers you can dress comfortably according to the weather
- Our vessels have large observation decks offering an optimal outdoor viewing experience
- All our vessels are equipped with washrooms for your convenience
- We offer complimentary bottled water and snacks
- We ensure you comfort by offering you the most comfortable ride in the industry with actual aircraft reclining seats with foldable tables
- We don’t require a 30-minute check-in before departure, we ask that you arrive 15 minutes before departure
TOUR INFORMATION Cost
- $145.00 per person Operating Dates and Hours: April 16, 2018 to June 16, 2018 10:00 am to 2:00pm June 16, 2018 to September 16, 2018 9:00 am to 1:00pm and 3:00 pm to 7:00pm *Please reserve an additional hour for each tour in case we need to extend the tour to ensure that you see whales.
*Tour will only be extended up to an hour longer at the discretion of the Captain.