- Level 4
- 470 Belleville Street
- Victoria, BC V8E 1W9
- Phone: 1-855-554-4679
V2V offers daily luxury cruise service between Downtown Vancouver and Downtown Victoria. On-board the V2V Empress, a 38.5 metre catamaran, passengers sail under the Lions Gate Bridge, through the beautiful Gulf Islands, and directly into Victoria’s Inner Harbour.
V2V offers three classes of service. Premium Comfort on the main deck features food and beverage service for purchase and comfortable leather seating. First Class and Royal Class both include a three-course meal served at your seat, priority boarding, and great views from the upper deck. All passengers have access to free on-board WiFi, the scenic outdoor observation desk, USB and power ports in all seats, and a selection of BC beer, wine, and cider for purchase.
The downtown departure and arrival points are located within close proximity to key hotels, restaurants, parks, shopping, museums, transportation services, and local attractions. Departure from Vancouver is scheduled at 8:00am daily, and departure from Victoria is daily at 2:00pm. Overnight mooring of the vessel is at the Vancouver terminal, and the vessel is bookable for hosted evening charters, receptions, meetings or pre/post conference functions.
- The vessel is a high-speed passenger catamaran with a capacity to hold 256 passengers
- The vessel is equipped with a ride-control system to increase ride stability during rough sea conditions
- The journey time between cities is 3.5 hours, weather and safe navigation permitting
- The on-board menu features a fantastic selection of locally-sourced food, including a curated list of BC beers, wines, and ciders for purchase
- Each ticket includes one free checked bag. Additional pieces of luggage, or items such as bicycles of golf clubs, can be added to your ticket for $25 each
- The vessel is handicapped accessible/ barrier free