- Level 4
- 470 Belleville Street
- Victoria, BC V8E 1W9
- Phone: 1-8558-554-3679
V2V offers daily luxury cruise service between Downtown Vancouver and Downtown Victoria. On board the V2V Empress, a 38.5 metre catamaran, passengers sail under the Lions Gate Bridge, through the beautiful Gulf Islands, and directly into Victoria’s Inner Harbour.
V2V offers three classes of service. Premium Class on the main deck features comfortable leather seating and locally sourced food and beverages available for purchase. Gold Class and Royal Class both include a three course meal served at your seat, priority boarding, and superior views from the upper deck. Royal Class also offers more spacious seating, with reclining seats and footrests. All passengers have access to free on-board WiFi, USB and power ports in all seats, the scenic outdoor observation desk, and a selection of BC beer, wine, and cider available for purchase.
The downtown departure and arrival points are located within close proximity to key hotels, restaurants, parks, shopping, museums, transportation services, and local attractions. Departure from Victoria is scheduled for 9:00am daily, and departure from Vancouver is daily at 1:30pm. Overnight mooring of the vessel is at the Victoria terminal, and the vessel is bookable for hosted evening charters, receptions, meetings or pre/post conference functions.
- The vessel is a high-speed passenger catamaran with the capacity to hold 256 passengers.
- The vessel is equipped with a ride-control system to increase ride stability during rough sea conditions.
- The journey time between cities is three hours, weather and safe navigation permitting.
- The on-board menu features a fantastic selection of locally-sourced food, including a curated list of BC beers, wines, and ciders for purchase.
- Each ticket includes one free checked bag weighing up to 50lbs. Additional pieces of luggage, or items such as bicycles of golf clubs, can be added to your ticket for $25 each.
- The vessel is handicap-accessible/barrier-free.