Trattoria - Kits
- 1850 W 4th Ave
- Vancouver, BC V6J 1M3
- Phone: 604.732.1441
This is a home-cooking hang out for friends, family and fun. Pizzas, pastas and classic Italian fare all prepared and served with love, in a vibrant room where you can indulge in the art of sharing. It’s a come-as-you-are kind of place. Kick off your flip flops (or your dress shoes!) and relax. You’re at home here.
Trattoria provides the Kitsilano area with a place to gather offering a relaxed atmosphere for food and wine lovers. The restaurant seats 90 and also has an intimate patio for 20.
The menu amps up traditional Italian trattoria-style cuisine. A few favourites include: bruschetta with heirloom tomatoes, basil and olive oil, and signature hand stretched thin-crust forno-baked pizzas. Also try our antipasto platters with signature meatballs and calamari with spicy tomato fonduta, or our pasta platters with spaghetti and meatballs, penne pomodoro, gnocchi pesto and lasagna. Desserts include our house-made tiramisu and chocolate filled fritters.
Every neighbourhood needs a Trattoria.
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
- Maximum Group Size: 100
Seasons Of Operation:
- Year Last Renovated: 2016
- Year Opened: 2007
- Buy Out:
- Max Capacity Banquet: 100
- Max Capacity Reception: 160
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 200
- Distance from Convention Centre (Blocks): 18
- Distance from Convention Centre (Kms): 3.6
- Special Notes: Add On $9 each Prosciutto Smoked Salmon Prawns (3pcs) Burrata
- Cuisine Type: Italian
- Lunch Menu Price: $15
- Neighborhood: Kitsilano, West Side
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Entree 1: Avocado Toast roasted cherry tomatoes, 7 min egg, balsamic reduction
- Entree 2: Ham and Cheese Crespelle spinach bechemel, fontina, topped with fried egg
- Dessert 1: Fresh Fruit sweet greek yogurt sauce