- 958 Main Street
- Vancouver, BC V6A2W1
- Phone: 778.903.2006
Nested on the boarder of historical Chinatown; Torafuku invites you to experience simple, yet adventurous interpretations of pan Asian flavours. Explore contemporary dishes crafted from local ingredients sourced by local farms complemented by carefully selected wines, local craft beers, and a fashionable cocktail list.
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: Our menu style is family style. All dishes are to be shared between 2 people. Please choose one from each category with 2 desserts.
- Neighborhood: Chinatown
- Cuisine Type: Pan Asian
- Dinner Menu Price: $30
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Choose one from the following: Kickass Rice 3.0: Torched pork belly, furikake, cucumber, avocado, red shiso, miso mayo, Torafuku spicy sauce. Eat Yo Veggies: Enoki mushrooms, baby arugula, cucumber, avocado, mango, toasted quinoa, chimi. DY-NO-MITE: Prawn tempura, avocado, cucumber, steelhead, mango, togo aioli. AND Choose one from the following: Calamari 2.0: Crispy squid, brussel sprouts, local mushrooms, compresed apples, nero aioli, angry tiger sauce. Rye So Messy Chicken Wings: Rye and Korean chili marinate, mango glaze, ramen crumble, kfc sauce. Crack Salad 2.0: Brussel sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, black bean balsamic vinegar, crispy chick peas, toasted almonds.
- Entree 1: Choose one from the following: FOB (Fresh off the Boat): Laksa prepared ‘fuku’ style with Crab, Scallops, Prawns, clams, salmon, market veggies, flakey Puff pastry. The Crying Tiger: Beef hanger steak (cooked Med Rare), crispy rice salad with coriander, lemongrass, gem tomatoes, chilies, pickled cucumber ,crying tiger vinaigrette Fetty Wap: House made fettuccine, roasted sunchokes, maitake mushrooms, truffle butter, local kale, ricotta, toasted almonds. Seafood option - $5
- Dessert 1: Milk & Cookie: Vanilla panna cotta, yuzu gelée, raspberry coulis, almond and black sesame shortbread.
- Dessert 2: Magic Stick: Chocolate ganache, hazelnut feuilletine, matcha crumble, condensed milk ice cream.