- 958 Main Street
- Vancouver, BC V6A2W1
- Phone: 778.903.2006
Nested on the boarder of historical Chinatown; Torafuku invites you to experience simple, yet adventurous interpretations of pan Asian flavours. Explore contemporary dishes crafted from local ingredients sourced by local farms complemented by carefully selected wines, local craft beers, and a fashionable cocktail list.
- Special Notes: Hours of Operation: Tuesday - Sunday 5:30pm-10:00 Sharing is Caring Per two guests please choose 1 cold appetizer, 1 hot appetizer and 1 main with 2 desserts included. for the third guest , choose 1 hot OR cold appetizer, 1 main and 1 dessert.
- Neighborhood: Main Street / Mt. Pleasant
- Cuisine Type: Pan Asian
- Dinner Menu Price: $30
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Jumping Jack (Cold) Kanpachi amberjack crudo, ginger scallion oil, shallots, cucumber, avocado emulsion, kabosu lime gel, fried quinoa Or/ Just Beet It (Cold) Roasted beets, torched burrata, pickled shitake, tamari gastrique, candied walnuts
- Appetizer 2: Got Beef (Cold) Szechuan shaoxing braised beef shank, asian pear, shaved cucumber carrots, herbs salad, angry tiger vinaigrette Or/ Mussel Man (Hot) Sake steam Salt Spring Island mussels, yuzubutter, tomato, Chinese puff pastry
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Bartier Bros. 2015 Riesling
- Appetizer 3: Get in my Belly (Hot) Miso gochujang pork belly crispy rice, granny smith apple puree. Or/ Everyday I'm Brusseling (Hot) Brussel sprout, cauliflower, broccoli, quinoa, almond, chick peas, garlic black bean balsamic vinaigrette.
- Entree 1: Call of Duty (COD) Pan seared ling cod, lobster tomyum sauce, butter poached prawns, tomato, oyster mushroom, long beans.
- Entree 2: The Mighty Duck 5 spice cured duck confit, squash arborio barley risotto, chinese pickled mustard green, crispy taro hair
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Bartier Bros. 2015 Merlot
- Entree 3: Magic Mushroom Foraged mushroom, kale, tomato, brown butter yes tamarin rice cake, ricotta.
- Dessert 1: Charlie Brown Yuzu chocolate brownies, condense milk ice cream
- Dessert 2: Milk & Cookies coconut panna cotta, mango tapioca, almond sesame shortbrea