The Wild Fig
- 405 North Road
- Coquitlam, BC V3K 3V9
- Phone: 604.937.4666
Our chef has combined his expansive knowledge, taste and experience to create delectable, fresh, healthy dishes. With a commitment to sustainable and local farming, we serve only Certified Angus Beef from Canadian ranches, and a selection of certified “Ocean Wise” seafood.
We feature Sunday brunch, prime rib specials on Wednesday and live entertainment and dancing on Friday and Saturday nights. Also try our new tapas menu to get a taste of it all. All our menus are created and designed by Chef Boban Kovachevich, BC Chef of the Year award winning chef.
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: With over 10 years experience, Executive Chef, Manuel Carganilla II has a love of food and cooking. Although he has Filipino roots, his specialty is East/West Fusion. Please see: www.wildfig.ca for more information and hours of operation Taxes & gratuities not included Vouchers & discounts not redeemable with this menu.
- Neighborhood: Coquitlam, Maple Ridge
- Cuisine Type: Pan Asian
- Dinner Menu Price: $40
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Appetizer 1: Scallop bites Breaded baby scallops, arugula peashoots, shredded parmesan cheese, dried figs, chili saffron aioli, balsamic reduction
- Appetizer 2: Sweet crispy battered prawns Tiger prawns, orange coulis, cabbage slaw, red radishes, sweet pepper drops, oriental vinaigrette dressing
- Appetizer 3: Arugula pea shoot salad fuse Citrus segments, sliced pear, red radishes, grape tomatoes, lemon vinaigrette shredded parmesan cheese
- Entree 1: Pan seared chicken supreme Mosaic rice pilaf, vegetable medley, ginger teriyaki sauce
- Entree 2: Atlantic Salmon Motoyaki sauce, fingerling potatoes, Asian vegetables, pomegranate reduction
- Entree 3: Peppercorn Striploin Baseball cut C.A.B centre cut strip loin, full bodied texture, mash potatoes, brussel sprouts, dehydrated tomatoes, red oil, creamy peppercorn sauce. Or Ossobucco taster Ossobucco, mash potato puree, green peas, onion pearls, veal jus Add $5 for 1 extra piece Ossobucco
- Dessert 1: Mint chocolate mousse praline Chef’s choice of sorbet, caramel sauce, Richmond farms berries, mix berry coulis
- Dessert 2: Cheesecake xango banana caramel Maple walnut gelato,local berries, whipped cream, chocolate ganache