- 219 Union
- Vancouver, BC V6A 2B2
- Phone: 604.568.3230
The Union, led by Chef Lisa Henderson, dishes up the firecracker flavours of Southeast Asia using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. The extensive bar menu is known for its spirit-forward cocktails infused with house-made juices. Located on the cusp of Chinatown, The Union is open daily from 5 pm and also serves weekend brunch, starting at 10 am.
- Neighborhood: Chinatown
- Cuisine Type: South-East Asian
- Dinner Menu Price: $30
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Som Tum Salad green papaya salad with roasted peanuts, fresh herbs, cherry tomatoes, green beans, lime child dressing. (GF) add smoked tuna / sautéed prawns $6
- Appetizer 2: Tom Yum Soup hot and sour soup with tofu, vegetables, lemongrass, lime leaf, galangal, tomatoes. (V)(GF) add sautéed prawns $6
- Entree 1: Roghan Josh Lamb Curry lamb shank braised in a fragrant spiced almond, tomato and yogurt gravy, garam masala roasted cauliflower, jasmine rice. (GF)
- Entree 2: Laksa Lemak Malaysian curry of prawns, cod, mussels and tofu puffs, bok choy, egg, rau ram, fried shallots, rice noodles, coconut broth.
- Entree 3: Indian Thali sweet & sour eggplant, onion bhajis, coriander roasted potatoes, curry roasted cauliflower, chickpea masala, jasmine rice, naan, kachumber. (V)(GF) add sautéed prawns / spicy glazed tofu $6
- Dessert 1: flourless chocolate cake coconut gelato, dark chocolate chili crumb (V)(GF)