The Park at English Bay - Best Western Plus Sands Hotel
- 1755 Davie St
- Vancouver, BC V6G 1W5
- Phone: 604.682.1831
The Park at English Bay is the West End's neighbourhood gastropub dedicated to providing the best BC has to offer – fresh meats, sustainable seafood, and locally sourced produce has been coupled with an evolving beer program that showcases 25 taps featuring local craft beers, along with an extensive BC wine list.
The restaurant offers full breakfast service, weekend brunch, lunch, dinner, and late night snacks, with nightly entertainment including:- Tuesday karaoke - Thursday live music - Friday Quiz (every 2nd and last Friday of each month) - Saturday "Soultrain Social" And all your favourite sports on our various big screen TVs and displays. Join us for a Canucks game and enjoy 39¢ wings, BIG beer specials, and giveaways. Visit www.theparkatenglishbay.com for full menu, reservations, and special events.
- Enable Menu:
- Neighborhood: West End, English Bay
- Cuisine Type: Bar & Grill
- Dinner Menu Price: $20
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Chicken Lettuce Cups: avocado, grilled pineapple ponzu, crispy shallots, & cilantro
- Appetizer 2: Crab Cakes: avocado mash, mango salsa, & lemon aioli
- Appetizer 3: Roasted Butternut Squash Soup: topped with a maple crème fraîche. (V)(GF)
- Entree 1: 7oz Peppercorn New York: Madagascar peppercorn and shallot reduction, herb roasted potatoes, & seasonal vegetables
- Entree 2: Georgia Straight Fried Chicken: lightly fried buttermilk battered chicken breast drizzled with Fraser Valley honey, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, & seasonal vegetables.
- Entree 3: Wild Mushroom Risotto: Misty Mountain mushrooms, crispy leeks, & arborio rice (V)(GF) OR Fish and Chips: beer battered fresh basa, tartar sauce, coleslaw, & fries
- Dessert 1: Peanut Butter Pie in a Cup
- Dessert 2: Pumpkin Creme Brûlée: candied pumpkin seeds, & biscotti
- Dessert 3: Flourless Chocolate Torte: fresh fruit & dark chocolate sauce (GF) OR Speciality Coffee- Hazelnut Mocha