The Old Spaghetti Factory - Gastown
- 53 Water St
- Vancouver, BC V6B 1A1
- Phone: 604.684.1288
People have returned to The Old Spaghetti Factory time and again to enjoy our great food in unique surroundings for almost 50 years. As times and tastes have changed since we first opened, our menus have evolved. However, we continue to attract guests with the basics that built our menu: An all-inclusive menu.
At the Old Spaghetti Factory, “It’s all included” means a complete meal at one low price. Each and every meal, while carefully prepared and made fresh daily on the premise using only quality ingredients, comes complete with a Crisp Green Salad or Minestrone Soup, Sourdough Bread, Coffee or Tea and Spumoni Ice Cream at no additional charge.
Our menu includes a wide range of delicious selections such as our Chicken Parmigiana, New York Steak and our creamy Seafood Fettucine Alfredo. From our World Famous Mizithra Cheese to our pound of BBQ Baby Back Ribs, discover why the Old Spaghetti Factory has been voted Vancouver’s Best Dining Value!
Open: Monday – Thursday: 11am – 10pm, Friday & Saturday: 11am – 11pm, Sunday/Holidays: 11am – 9:30pm
Group sizes: up to 250 persons
Dining Style: Casual, Family, Party
Special Features: Patio, Wheelchair Access
Awards: Vancouver’s Best Dining Value
- Distance from Convention Centre (Blocks): 4
- Distance from Convention Centre (Kms): 1
- PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE:
- Special Notes: Dine Out Menu also includes our classic sourdough bread with whipped garlic or plain butter and coffee or tea.
- Price for this Menu: 30.00
- Cuisine Type: Italian
- Neighborhood: Gastown
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Less than 10 min walk from Convention Centre:
- Dine Out Side Picnic To Go:
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
Seasons Of Operation: