- 1095 Mainland Street
- 2nd Floor
- Vancouver, BC V6B 5P9
- Phone: (604) 230-1986
Nestled between the picturesque False Creek seawall and Vancouver’s vibrant downtown core, The Loft is situated above Earls Yaletown and features classic style coupled with a modern vintage feel. The heritage brick-and-beam construction with contemporary coastal designs creates a memorable space to celebrate with your friends and family. Enjoy fresh, modern cuisine created by the Earls Chef Collective, paired with a comprehensive wine collection and innovative cocktails. The Loft can take your vision for any event and turn it into a reality – from weddings, full day meetings and large private parties.
Monday through Sunday, the Loft is available for private events starting from 30 person full day meetings, to 160 guest weddings and large corporate events up to 300. The lounge is also open to the public on Friday and Saturday nights when an event is not being held at the venue and will take reservations up to 20.
COVID-19 Operating Status::
- OPEN WITH REDUCED CAPACITY
- COVID-19 Reopen Date Effective: 2020-07-01
- Buy Out:
- Live Entertainment:
- Max Capacity Banquet: 160
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 300
- Fully Accessible:
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
Seasons Of Operation:
- Description Vancouver's premier event lounge, located on top of Earls Restaurant in Yaletown (enter through front doors of Earls and head upstairs for the action). Looking for event space for 20-300? We're the place to V.
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Space Notes Our private room can seat up to 85 for a sit down function, or up to 100 for a reception. We can seat up to 60 in our lounge area, or up to 200 for a reception. Alternatively, we can open all the doors between rooms and hold up to 300 guests.