The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Yaletown
- 1011 Mainland Street
- Vancouver, BC V6B 5P9
- Phone: 604.633.2534
The four-floor Yaletown Keg Steakhouse + Bar, located on the corner of Mainland and Nelson, offers an unparalleled ambiance and an experience unlike any other, highlighted by its rooftop patio that is open year-round.
When it comes to steak, The Keg serves only the finest cuts, aged for tenderness and seasoned with a unique blend. Classic cocktails, delicious appetizers, succulent seafood, and an outstanding wine list round out its classic menu.
Whether you’re in the lounge, the second floor dining room, the rooftop patio, or downstairs in the private dining room, you won’t soon forget your experience at this stunning location.
Open: Monday to Thursday 4:00pm – 12:00am
Friday & Saturday 4:00pm – 1:30am
Sunday 4:00pm – 12:00am
Limited reservations available 7 days a week.
Dining Average Cost: $40 (Average entrée cost $25)
Special Features:Wheelchair access, Bar or Lounge, Private Parties, Patio, Parking
- Enable Menu:
- Neighborhood: Downtown Vancouver
- Cuisine Type: Steak & Seafood
- Dinner Menu Price: $40
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Appetizer 1: BAKED GARLIC SHRIMP garlic, herbs, cheese
- Appetizer 2: KEG CAESAR romaine, aged parmesan cheese, Keg creamy dressing
- Appetizer 3: WILD MUSHROOM SOUP cream based
- Entree 1: PRIME RIB (12 oz) horseradish, red wine herb jus, garlic mashed potato
- Entree 2: NEW YORK (12 oz) baked potato
- Entree 3: THE KEG OSCAR choice of sirloin (6 oz) or supreme chicken breast, garlic mashed potato, scallops, shrimp, asparagus, bernaise sauce or HONEY GLAZED SALMON Asiago rice, asparagus, honey lime butter
- Dessert 1: BILLY MINER PIE Mocha ice cream, chocolate crust, hot fudge, caramel and almonds
- Dessert 2: CHEESECAKE Thick and creamy, Bing cherry topping
- Dessert 3: SPANISH COFFEE Brandy, dark cacao and coffee