The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Morgan Creek
- 15180 32nd Avenue Diversion
- Surrey, BC V3S 3M1
- Phone: 604.542.9733
Quality, comfort and value are three key ingredients that make The Keg Steakhouse & Bar experience like no other.
Our menu features tender, juicy steaks, slow roasted prime rib, succulent shellfish, the freshest of salads, irresistible desserts...and of course, an outstanding wine list.
When it comes to steak, The Keg serves only the finest cuts. They are aged for tenderness. Then, a very special blend of seasonings is added to lend unique flavour while still allowing the natural properties of the high quality, well aged beef to be enjoyed to its fullest. This ensures that a tender, succulent, flavorful steak is guaranteed off the grill every time.
Our inviting culture will always welcome you with a smile. Our staff is outgoing, knowledgeable and friendly, with a genuine desire to please. The Keg Steakhouse & Bar provides an atmosphere that encourages you to enjoy, relax and be yourself.
Open: Monday to Thursday 4:30pm – 10:00pm
Friday 4:30pm – 11:00pm
Saturday 3:30pm – 11:00pm
Sunday 3:30pm – 10:00pm
Dining Average Cost: $40 (Average entrée cost $25)
Dining Style: Casual, Fine, Family
Special Features: Patio, Wheelchair Access, Bar, Lounge, Parking
- Enable Menu:
- Neighborhood: Surrey, White Rock, Tsawwassen
- Cuisine Type: Steak & Seafood
- Dinner Menu Price: $40
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Appetizer 1: BAKED GARLIC SHRIMP garlic, herbs, cheese
- Appetizer 2: KEG CAESAR romaine, aged parmesan cheese, Keg creamy dressing
- Appetizer 3: WILD MUSHROOM SOUP cream based
- Entree 1: PRIME RIB (12 oz) horseradish, red wine herb jus, garlic mashed potato
- Entree 2: NEW YORK (12 oz) baked potato
- Entree 3: THE KEG OSCAR choice of sirloin (6 oz) or supreme chicken breast, garlic mashed potato, scallops, shrimp, asparagus, bernaise sauce or HONEY GLAZED SALMON Asiago rice, asparagus, honey lime butter
- Dessert 1: BILLY MINER PIE Mocha ice cream, chocolate crust, hot fudge, caramel and almonds
- Dessert 2: CHEESECAKE Thick and creamy, Bing cherry topping
- Dessert 3: SPANISH COFFEE Brandy, dark cacao and coffee