The American Cheesesteak Co.
- 781 Davie St
- Vancouver, BC V5Z2S7
- Phone: 604.681.0130
Brothers Pat and Harry Olivieri invented the iconic sandwich at their hot dog stand near South Philadelphia’s Italian Market in the 1930s. The cheesesteak became so popular that the pair stopped selling hot dogs altogether, later opening the renowned Pat’s King of Steaks in the place where their stand once stood. Today, Philadelphia has more than 2000 restaurants dedicated to serving this indulgence.
The American Cheesesteak Co. is proud to be the first Vancouver restaurant dedicated to this Italian-American tradition, serving authentic cheesesteaks crafted using the finest ingredients. Our sandwiches—made from tender shaved prime rib, proprietary seasonings, savory cheeses and freshly baked bread—are individually prepared and grilled to order.
In addition to the classic sandwich, we feature specialty cheesesteaks exclusive to The American Cheesesteak Co. These creations are our versions of the venerable classics and are not available anywhere else in North America.
- Fully Accessible:
- Visual Accessible:
Seasons Of Operation:
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 50
- Green Key: Not Rated
- Enable Menu:
- Neighborhood: Downtown Vancouver
- Cuisine Type: American
- Dinner Menu Price: $20
- Lunch Menu Price: 20.00
- Reservation Status: Reservations not accepted, 1st come 1st served
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: hand cut fries
- Appetizer 2: onion rings
- Appetizer 3: acc fries
- Entree 1: Cowboy-sauteed prime rib melted cheddar cheese with bacon mayo and bbq sauce with crispy onions on top
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: craft lager
- Entree 2: New Yorker-sauteed prime rib with mixed peppers and mushrooms and onions and melted cheese with garlic mayo and lettuce and tomato on top
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: wobbley pop
- Entree 3: Kogie -sauteed prime rib and onions and peppers with sriracha mayo and kimchi and cilantro on top
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: gypsy tears
- Dessert 1: custard
- Dessert 2: custard
- Dessert 3: custard
- Special Notes: the only veggie sandwich we have is a 3 cheese melt