SmartyPantz Escape Rooms
- 100-289 Abbott St.
- Vancouver, BC V6B2K7
- Phone: 604.974.9293
There are many types of activities companies can do for corporate team-building. There's go-karting, classes where we apply pseudo-science to learn about our personalities and work styles, restaurant outings, laser tag, obstacle courses, improv theatre, the list goes on and on. And every item on this list shares something in common and we’ll take no arguments here: They all pale in comparison to the best team-building activity in the world: Adventure Escape Rooms.
You'd agree that adventures are best shared. SmartyPantz offers both theatrical analog & VR escape rooms. What makes us different is that all our games are backed by story, purpose & logic supported by host actors.
We are Canada’s premium analog escape or exit room provider with our original location situated in historic Gastown, Vancouver.
What is an escape or exit room? Good question, an escape room is a physical adventure game in which players solve a series of puzzles using clues, hints and strategy to complete the objectives at hand. Players are given a set time limit [45 mins.], to unveil the secret plot, which is hidden within the rooms and escape!
Book individual rooms or the whole space for a half or full day and set your own time limits for the escape rooms. Please contact us via email or phone for additional info. Review our room capacity at http://smartypantz.ca/rooms/
4 reasons your group will benefit from an adventure at SmartyPantz:
- Typically our thought process is linear or sequential…not so much here; abstract and creativity rule the day, but there is always room for logic. You’ve landed in a foreign space, have been briefed on an in intriguing situation…now can you solve the puzzles to escape the room?
- Group dynamics are accelerated in this environment. Forget about Forming, Storming and Norming… go directly to Performing. It’s akin to a semi-emergency situation where someone usually takes charge in the first few minutes and it can go two ways . . .
- People will take the above two experiences back to work and look at day-to-day challenges in a different light.
- Everyone will have a tonne of fun and they’ll remember who brought this idea to the table. This is not another round of Gazelle school or put-you-to-sleep team-building.
A few options for your group(s):
- Groups of 20 or more receive a 10% discount of our regular rate of $25/per person for 45-minute adventure.
- Step up the competitive nature of your next team-building event. Divide into multiple tribes and then compete in any number of rooms to determine who are the ultimate SmartyPantz!