- 1177 Marinaside Crescent
- Vancouver, BC V6Z 2Y3
- Phone: 604.681.4144
Chef/owner Jean-Francis Quaglia shares his love and philosophy of food in each dish that is created. Born in France, to a mother who is also an acclaimed chef, he was raised appreciating food made with love and fresh ingredients. Located on the water there is a focus on fresh local seafood including a raw oyster bar. The menu also provides many other options including an antipasti showcase, pastas, chicken, beef and lamb. The extensive award winning wine list is sure to tempt your palate and please all.
Provence Marinaside has a private room for company functions or any celebration and has a screen and projector available for use. The entire menu is available for takeout or you may choose to explore the area and enjoy one of the gourmet picnic baskets or backpacks in a nearby park. Catering can be arranged for pickup or for courier delivery.
Bring your appetite for breakfast, lunch, brunch or dinner. A visit to Provence Marinaside transports you to the South of France without the jet lag.
- PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE
- PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE:
- Enable Menu:
- Cuisine Type: Mediterranean
- Price: $60
- Neighborhood: Yaletown
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
Special Offer Description
- Description: Receive a complimentary featured glass of wine when you order our Chef's Feature Menu.
- Buy Out:
- Largest Private Room Capacity: 80
- Live Entertainment:
- Total Number of Private Rooms: 2
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 80
- Fully Accessible:
- Hearing Accessible:
- Visual Accessible:
- Group Bookings:
- Maximum Group Size: 80
Seasons Of Operation:
- Year Last Renovated: 2015
- Year Opened: 2002