Prospect Point Cafe in Stanley Park
- 5601 Stanley Park Dr
- Vancouver, BC V6G 1Z4
- Phone: 604.669.2737 , Toll Free: 1.866.857.6468
Prospect Point is a historical lookout site situated at the highest point in Stanley Park, a one thousand acre rain forest only five minutes from downtown Vancouver. The lookout point, our large café and patio all boast a spectacular panoramic view of the entrance to Vancouver’s inner harbour, the North Shore Mountains and the Lions Gate Bridge. The Lions Gate Bridge was completed in 1938 and spans 1,553 feet over the Burrard Inlet, making it one of the longest suspension bridges in the world. The Burrard Inlet is the passageway for cruise ships on their way to and from Alaska
Enjoy the famous panoramic view that Prospect Point Café offers while dining on fresh salmon and other west coast favourites. Group lunches and dinners are available with fixed price menus or a-la-carte. The facility can accommodate groups of up to 120 guests. The Café offers full service dining indoors or outdoors on the large view patio.
Looking for something on the run? Our take out serves our world famous ice cream, hot dogs & burgers, fish & chips, soups and sandwiches, locally roasted coffee and fresh baked goods.
Attached to our Dining Room is our gift shop (the largest in the park), which offers a vast selection of original Canadian gifts and souvenirs ranging from native crafts and Canadian gemstones, to name brand garments and apparel, film, postcards, popular food items such as Canadian Maple Syrup and packaged Smoked Salmon.
The Prospect Point Café is a “Vancouver Tradition” and a must visit landmark destination for locals and visitors alike. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Neighborhood: Stanley Park
- Cuisine Type: West Coast
- Lunch Menu Price: $30.00
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: WEST COAST SEAFOOD CHOWDER (oceanwise) fresh local seafood | creamy dill
- Appetizer 2: CHICKEN WINGS (GF) choice of BBQ, honey garlic or cajun spice
- Appetizer 3: TOMATO & BOCCONCINI SALAD (V) roasted tomato | garlic crostini | arugula | olives | pickled red onion
- Entree 1: GRILLED SALMON (oceanwise)(GF) roasted potato hash | arugula
- Entree 2: STEAK & TRUFFLE PENNE wild mushrooms | rich truffle cream | arugula | parmesan
- Entree 3: PARK CHILI (V) spicy tomato sauce | beans & corn | green onion | cheddar | marble rye
- Dessert 1: APPLE CRUMBLE cinnamon baked apples | brown sugar oats | vanilla ice cream
- Dessert 2: MILK CHOCOLATE MOUSSE dark chocolate brownie | sponge toffee
- Dessert 3: RASPBERRY SORBET (GF)(V) balsamic glaze | basil crystals
- Largest Room 150