- Suite 9, 1780 McLean Avenue
- Port Coquitlam, BC V3C4K9
- Phone: 604.876.7535
Pinnacle Pursuits specializes in designing and delivering unique action-based learning experiences for groups. We customize your group's specific objectives and pair them with activities. Experienced facilitators weave-in key learning objectives and conference themes to enhance your group's experience. These group programs are strategic, innovative, results-focused and fun!
Pinnacle Pursuits is a unique resource. We have worked extensively with action-based learning concepts and have delivered programs in Canada, the US, the UK and Asia. In addition to working directly with corporations, associations, and educational institutions we provide exceptional service to meeting planners, DMCs, and incentive companies who are looking to get on-board the experiential travel trend.
Embrace the adventure in a variety of program formats!
- Half-Day Outdoor Programs
- Indoor Leadership or Interpersonal Workshops
- Conference Experiences
- Overnight Team-Building Retreats
- Multi Faceted Adventure-Based Events
- Virtual Events
Invite us to deliver one of our many programs types! Check out your options here!
- Team-building Events shown in this 1-minute clip!
- Adventure Races anywhere you want!
- High/Low Ropes Challenge Courses
- Experiential Interpersonal Workshops
- Team Orienteering Adventures
- Survivor Pursuits
- Adventure-Based Programs
- Conference Kick-Offs
- Customized Events such as this one in Whistler!
- Check out our Case Stories also to see different events we have customized!
Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA)
"From day one the team at Pinnacle Pursuits provided us with exceptional service. You listened to our needs and then developed a customized experience for our attendees that they will not soon forget. On-site, the event was expertly managed and our staff team did not have to worry about a thing. I cannot tell you how much we appreciated that! The staff of PCMA thanks you for your professionalism, expertise and execution. We will definitely call on Pinnacle Pursuits again."
- Kelly Peacy, Vice President, Strategic & Organizational Initiatives; PCMA
COVID-19 Operating Status::
- ONLINE PROGRAMS & RESOURCES AVAILABLE
- COVID-19 Reopen Date Effective: 2020-03-16
- Coach Parking:
- Free Parking:
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
- Guide Services:
Seasons Of Operation:
- Step On Guide Service:
- Year Last Renovated: 2019
- Year Opened: 1997