PIER 73 Restaurant - Pacific Gateway Hotel at Vancouver Airport
- 3500 Cessna Drive
- Richmond, BC V7B 1C7
- Phone: 604.276.1954
Open daily from 11:00 am PIER 73 Restaurant is a great destination for casual lunch meetings, relaxed dinner gatherings, or evening drinks with friends.
With floor to ceiling windows and a magnificent view of the Fraser River and North Shore Mountains PIER 73 offers an eclectic yet comfortable menu.
Located behind the hotel and suspended above the Fraser River in the heart of a 138-slip Marina, PIER 73 is a popular spot to take in the beautiful West Coast Sunsets after a long day of travelling or meetings.
- Enable Menu:
- Neighborhood: Richmond - Steveston
- Cuisine Type: West Coast
- Dinner Menu Price: $30
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Appetizer 1: PIER 73 CHOWDER Sustainable clams | Gelderman's bacon | cream | garlic bread
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: 2014 Church & State Coyote Bowl Chardonnay
- Appetizer 2: BABY KALE & RED QUINOA CAESAR White anchovy | traditional dressing | focaccia | grana padano | red onion | radish
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: 2013 Church & State Trebella Rhone Blend
- Entree 1: SLOW ROASTED LAMB SHOULDER Ricotta gnocchi | sundried tomatoes | kale pesto | buttered peas | parmesan foam | fried cauliflower
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: 2013 Church & State Coyote Bowl Syrah
- Entree 2: BC LING COD JAMBALAYA Crispy prawn | andouille sausage | buttered peas | bell peppers | cornbread crouton | crispy black rice | scallion cream
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: 2015 Church & State Pinot Noir
- Dessert 1: FEATURED CHEESECAKE JAR Ask server for daily special