Off The Eaten Track
- 2 -1616 10th Avenue West
- Vancouver, BC V6J 2A1
- Phone: 778.918.4584 , Toll Free: 1-800-418-1906
We are not your average culinary tour company! Our goal is to get visitors out of the downtown core and into interesting and tasty neighbourhoods. We visit a variety of local areas such as trendy Main Street, up-and-coming Railtown, and the mulit-cultural East Village. All our tour partners are locally owned establishments serving delicious food & beverages that guests would most likely not find on their own. On our food tours, guests are treated to interesting stories, history and architecture, insider tips on the best hidden gems in the city, and a chance to meet the local owners and chefs. Our tours are geared towards the more adventurous traveler who is looking to get off the typical tourist path and explore parts of the city that are more local, tasty, and unique.
We participate in the Show Your Badge program and we are always keen to offer discounts for specific groups that are attending meetings or conventions. We have 4 Vancouver tours to choose from (we also have tours in Victoria, BC).
1. Gourmet Ice Cream Tour: 2 hours of exploring Chinatown, Gastown, and Railtown while eating various forms of delicous ice cream. Perfect for families. Our only seasonal tour, it runs June-September.
2. Railtown Urban Eats Tour: 2 hours of exploring historic Railtown, 15 minute walk from convention center. A perfect lunch tour that includes 5 stops including a local brewery.
3. Vancouver's Best Brunch Tour: A 2-hour journey in the East Village, a 15 minute drive from the convention center. A great way to start your morning on the weekend.
4. Sip, Savour, Shop on Main Tour: A 3-hour walk along trendy and hip Main Street, a 20 minute drive from the convention center. 8 local stops including local boutique shops and plenty of local food and drinks.