Notch 8 Restaurant & Bar- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- 900 West Georgia St
- Vancouver, BC V6C 2W6
- Phone: 604.662.1900
Notch8 embodies the timeless qualities of the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver’s heritage, history and hospitality. Located in the lobby of the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, Notch8 Restaurant & Bar, is a place to relax and watch the world pass by. A perfect mix of new and old world charm, this familiar location has a splashy new style. Rich hues of colour and warm woods mixed with brass details heralds back to a bygone era of grand railway hotels.
The name Notch8 pays homage to the hotel’s place in Canadian history as one of the legendary railway hotels built by the Canadian Pacific and the Canadian National Railways. Watch the story come to life.
Executive Chef Cameron Ballendine brings his global experience home, combining passion for local products with an international flair creating classic + simple + fresh food. Menu items tempt even the most discerning carnivore featuring prime cuts of Certified Angus Beef, Sakura Farms Pork and Innisfail Lamb. Fish lovers can choose from the freshest BC Wild Salmon, Haida Gwaii Halibut and mouth-watering Ahi Tuna accompanied by comfortable and creative side dishes.
A gathering place where locals and travellers come together, we invite you to visit and make this part of your journey.... Open for daily breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
- Neighborhood: Downtown Vancouver
- Cuisine Type: West Coast
- Dinner Menu Price: $40
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Foraging in the Woods Venison and Lingonberry Tartare Quail Yolk, Sunchokes, Pine Nuts, Forest Mushrooms, Spruce Tip Vinegar
- Appetizer 2: Garden under the Sea Marinated Char Grilled Octopus and BC Shellfish, Sea Asparagus, Kelp, Smoked Oyster Horseradish Cream, Sake Fermented Radish, Nori Chips
- Entree 1: Forest and Pastures Porcini and Scallion Crusted Angus Beef Striploin, BC Mushrooms, Braised Plums, Shishitos, Purple Potatoes, Pemmican ‘soil’, Chestnut, Black Garlic Truffle Jus
- Entree 2: Rivers and Streams Cedar Smoked BC Coho Salmon, Candied Salmon and Mixed Bean Cassoulet, Bottarga Chive Spaetzle, Wild Berries, Pickled Maitake Mushrooms, Smoked Ikura, Charred Shallots
- Entree 3: Winter Harvest Honey Roasted Squash, Toasted Buckwheat Groats, Winter Roots, Herb Neufchatel Cheese, Pumpkin Seed Rye Crumb
- Dessert 1: Maple Chocolate Cake Warm Caramel Vancouver Island Sea Salt Center, Crystallized Maple Snap, Whiskey Raisin Ice cream