- 70 - 200 Granville Street
- Vancouver, BC V6C 1S4
- Phone: 604.568.3900
Situated along the Burrard Inlet next to Vancouver’s landmark Canada Place, Miku delivers gourmet Aburi cuisine paired with its signature energetic ambience, attentive service, and beautiful view. Originally located on West Hastings St in Coal Harbour, Miku first introduced its Aburi-style cuisine to Vancouver in 2008.
Executive Chef Kazuhiro Hayashi and his team take advantage of fresh, local West Coast ingredients, many Ocean Wise recommended, to showcase the best of what Vancouver has to offer.
Delectable appetizers, signature flame-seared sushi, mouthwatering entrées and house-made dessert confections reflect the best of Aburi cuisine and culinary talent.
At Miku, traditional Japanese flavours and techniques are combined with local, West Coast elements to create a truly unique dining experience enjoyed by locals and travellers alike.
- PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE
- PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE:
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: Available Daily* | Order for Delivery via UberEats, Pick-up via Tock *Please note that our Dine Out Vancouver menu is not available during Valentine’s Day weekend (February 12 - 14)
- To Go Menu Price Range: $45 - $54
- Price for this Menu: 45
- Cuisine Type: Japanese
- Neighborhood: Coal Harbour
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
To Go Menu Description
- Description: Available exclusively for take-out, all-day daily* *Please note that our Dine Out Vancouver menu is not available during Valentine’s Day weekend (February 12 - 14) ZENSAI a selection of two seasonal items from our kitchen Ebi Fritter sweet chili aioli, balsamic reduction Kyoto Saikyo Miso Baked Sablefish seasonal goma-ae, yuzu miso reduction, wasabi pickles SUSHI Aburi Sushi Selection Salmon Oshi Sushi, Ebi Oshi Sushi, Saba Oshi Sushi, Red Wave Roll, Miku Roll, Garden Roll, Aburi Bincho Nigiri, Aburi Akaebi Nigiri, Maguro Nigiri, Hotate Nigiri, one piece each DESSERT Green Tea Opera green tea génoise, matcha butter cream, dark chocolate ganache, azuki bean cream, hazelnut wafer
- Largest Private Room Capacity: 24
- Less than 10 min walk from Convention Centre:
- Total Number of Private Rooms: 1
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 204