- 70 - 200 Granville Street
- Vancouver, BC V6C 1S4
- Phone: 604.568.3900
Situated along the Burrard Inlet next to the Vancouver landmark Canada Place, Miku Waterfront continues to deliver gourmet Aburi cuisine paired with its well known, energetic ambience. Originally located on West Hastings St in Coal Harbour, Miku first introduced Aburi-style cuisine to Vancouver in 2008.
Our new location offers a full bar and lounge area, waterfront patio, private dining room and full service sushi bar. Executive Corporate Chef Kazuya Matsuoka and Executive Chef Kazuhiro Hayashi take advantage of fresh, regional ingredients as well as Ocean Wise seafood options to showcase the best of what Vancouver has to offer.
Traditional Japanese flavours and techniques are combined with local, west coast elements to create a truly unique dining experience enjoyed by locals and visitors alike. Innovative desserts made in house by our pastry team create the perfect ending to the culinary experience.
- PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE
- PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE:
- Special Notes: available daily | order for delivery via UberEats, pick-up via Tock
- Cuisine Type: Japanese
- Price: 45
- Neighborhood: Coal Harbour
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
To Go Menu Description
- Description: ZENSAI a selection of two seasonal items from our kitchen Ebi Fritter sweet chili aioli, balsamic reduction Kyoto Saikyo Miso Baked Sablefish seasonal goma-ae, yuzu miso reduction, wasabi pickles SUSHI Aburi Sushi Selection Salmon Oshi Sushi, Ebi Oshi Sushi, Saba Oshi Sushi, Red Wave Roll, Miku Roll, Garden Roll, Aburi Bincho Nigiri, Aburi Akaebi Nigiri, Maguro Nigiri, Hotate Nigiri, one piece each DESSERT Coconut Lime Leaf Mousse lime leaf mousse, pineapple lime leaf gelée, white sesame ganache, lemon coconut sponge, coconut malibu cremeux, orange sesame tuile
- Largest Private Room Capacity: 24
- Less than 10 min walk from Convention Centre:
- Total Number of Private Rooms: 1
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 204