- 70 - 200 Granville Street
- Vancouver, BC V6C 1S4
- Phone: 604.568.3900
Situated along the beautiful Burrard inlet next to Vancouver’s landmark Canada Place, Miku overlooks the famous waterfront and is the proud pioneer of Aburi (flame seared) sushi in Canada.
Delivering the freshest seafood and gourmet Aburi cuisine paired with a lively, energetic ambience, Miku offers a full bar and lounge area, seasonal patio with an open waterfront view, gorgeous private dining room facing the inlet, and full-service sushi bar.
At Miku, Traditional Japanese flavours and techniques are combined with local, west coast elements to create a truly unique dining experience enjoyed by locals and travellers alike.
COVID-19 Operating Status::
- OPEN WITH REDUCED CAPACITY
- PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE
- COVID-19 Reopen Date Effective: 2020-06-08
- COVID-19 PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE:
- Largest Private Room Capacity: 24
- Less than 10 min walk from Convention Centre:
- Total Number of Private Rooms: 1
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 204