LIFT Bar Grill View
- 333 Menchion Mews
- Vancouver, BC V6G 3H5
- Phone: 604.689.5438
A dynamic and sophisticated waterfront restaurant opened its’ doors at the end of 2004 and took Vancouver dining to a whole new level. Whether you wish to join us for signature cocktail at our 32 seat honey onyx bar or enjoy a dinner overlooking Coal Harbour and the North Shore Mountains, LIFT has something for everyone.
Our varied menu is a blend of classic dishes with new world influences. We also have a Raw Bar when a lighter fare is in order. The wine list focuses all the major wine producing regions as well as the best of British Columbia, with a strong emphasis on wines produced in a sustainable manner.
It is thanks to the team at LIFT, media and customers’ support that LIFT proudly received multiple accolades for your cocktails, cuisine, wine list, patio and view. Among the many local, national and international media outlets are: The Globe and Mail, Flare, enRoute, New York Times, San Diego Daily Transcript, Seattle Post-Intellignecer and UK’s olive magazine.
Open: From 11:30am daily
Dining Average Cost: $35 - $45
Private Dining: Outdoor Patio – 140 people Restaurant – 140 people
Dining Style: Casual Upscale
Special Features: Waterfront Patio, View, Bar or Lounge
- Complimentary WiFi:
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: Lift Welcomes Dine Out. Valet parking is available for $8 per car.
- Neighborhood: Coal Harbour
- Cuisine Type: West Coast
- Dinner Menu Price: $40
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Appetizer 1: lobster mac n’ cheese cake cauliflower sauce
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: sandhill pinot blanc 2015 - $9.00
- Appetizer 2: baked bone marrow pickled shallots, herb salad, toasted garlic bread
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: mission hill reserve sauvignon blanc 2014 - $10.00
- Entree 1: arctic char smoked beets & radish, parisian gnocchi arugula almond pesto, spicy bean puree
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: mission hill reserve chardonnay 2013 - $10.00
- Entree 2: pork tenderloin pomme puree, glazed heirloom carrots, charred onions raisin piccata & mole sauce
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: hester creek character red blend 2015 - $11.00
- Dessert 1: lemon passion mille feuille passion fruit lemon curd, puff pastry
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: elephant island framboise fortified wine 2015 - $8.00
- Dessert 2: mocha trifle mocha sponge, frozen brulee, shattered toffee
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: hester creek late harvest pinot blanc 2015 - $10.00