- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: When making a reservation please remember to mention Dine Out.
- Neighborhood: Kitsilano, West Side
- Cuisine Type: Mexican/Latin American
- Dinner Menu Price: $20
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Sope Little masa boat filled with refried black beans, your choice chicken, shredded beef or carnitas. Topped with lettuce, green salsa, sour cream and feta cheese.
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: XX Lager Draft
- Appetizer 2: Scallop Ceviche Scallops marinated in fresh lime juice and mixed with tomatoes, red onions, red pepper, cilantro and jalapéno peppers. Served with flour tortilla chips.
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Cuervo Tradicional Silver
- Appetizer 3: Mushroom Quesadilla A grilled flour tortilla filled with cheese, mushrooms, onions and fresh epazote (mexican herb). Served with sour cream & salsa.
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Cedar Creek Proprietor's White
- Entree 1: Chile Verde Cubed pork simmered in a green tomatillo, poblano and serrano pepper sauce. Served with white rice and flour or corn tortillas.
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Cerveza Pacifico
- Entree 2: Chicken Mole Enchilada A corn tortillas rolled with roasted chicken, covered in our traditional mole sauce. Garnished with toasted sesame seeds and sliced red onions. Served with rice and refried beans.
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: XX Amber
- Entree 3: Vegetarian Enchilada A corn tortilla filled sautéed poblano chile strips, onions, mushrooms, corn and epazote leaves, covered with a spinach cream sauce. Served with black beans and salad.
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Cedar Creek Proprietor's Red
- Dessert 1: Pastel de Tres Leches Traditional cake made of three kinds of milk. The most popular cake in Mexico.
- Dessert 2: Flan A traditional Mexican dessert consisting of a creamy caramel custard.
- Dessert 3: Churros con Chocolate Two churros served with a Mexican chocolate sauce.