- 100 Centennial Way
- Burnaby, BC V5A 2X9
- Phone: 604.299.1155
Horizons Restaurant has been enchanting guests for over twenty years. The picturesque setting in Burnaby Mountain Park is the perfect backdrop for a romantic evening, family dinner, corporate lunch, or any occasion.
Executive Chef John Garrett’s inventive menu creations focus on ingredients from British Columbia and he specializes in grilling seafood and game to perfection on the alder wood grill. The professional staff, extensive group menu options and the open layout have made Horizons consistently one of the Lower Mainland’s top destinations for wedding receptions year after year.
Horizons is easily accessible from either Lougheed Highway at Gaglardi Way, or Hastings Street at Burnaby Mountain Parkway.
Open: Monday – Saturday: 11:30am – 2pm, 5pm – 10pm Sunday: 11am – 2pm (brunch), 5pm – 10pm
Dining Average Cost: $45 (Average entrée cost $29)
Dining Style: Fine
Special Features: Patio, View, Wheelchair Access, Bar or Lounge, Private Parties, Parking
Entertainment: Sports TV
- Free Parking:
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: Please note, we offer 2 hour seatings during Dine Out.
- Neighborhood: Burnaby, New Westminster
- Cuisine Type: West Coast
- Dinner Menu Price: $30
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: West Coast Seafood Chowder tomato, herbs, potatoes
- Appetizer 2: Leafy Greens, smoked gorgonzola, dried cranberries, toasted hazelnuts
- Appetizer 3: Gulf Island Mussels lemongrass, ginger & green tea, rainbow seaweed
- Entree 1: Wild B.C. Salmon Alderwood grilled, lemon, herb & black pepper risotto
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Qails Gate
- Entree 2: Pork Chop milk brined, ragout of winter greens & roasted pear, pear & sage chutney
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Gehringer Brothers
- Entree 3: New York Steak 8oz char grilled, nugget potatoes, pink Himalayan salt spice, demi
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Jackson Triggs
- Dessert 1: Tiramisu lace cookie, chocolate sauce
- Dessert 2: Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Creme Brule orange biscotti