- 801 W Georgia Street
- Vancouver, BC V6C1P7
- Phone: 604.673.7000
A celebration of Vancouver’s cultural diversity and natural environment Hawksworth Restaurant showcases ingredient led, contemporary cuisine that demonstrates the highly skilled technique and relentless drive for perfection that has become Chef David Hawksworth’s trademark.
Five-time winner of Vancouver Magazine Restaurant Award’s Best Upscale Restaurant, Hawksworth Restaurant is glamorous and elegant, yet relaxed and welcoming with warm and attentive service. Open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, with in bar dining menus and its own private rooms, Hawksworth can deliver an array of dining experiences from power breakfasts to after-work drinks, to formal gala events.
York Room Private Dining
The Edwardian-themed York Room, with 20 foot high ceilings and stunning view of the Vancouver Art Gallery, presents a truly unique setting for your special event. Beautifully decorated with hanging chandeliers, and taking décor inspiration from the 1920’s, the York Room is ideal for meetings, socials, and receptions for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The York Room is large enough to accommodate up to 64 guests for a seated dinner, or up to 80 for a standing reception. Fully equipped with AV and wifi, the York Room can readily accommodate the technological needs of your event, be it a small business luncheon or a large wedding reception.
Bel Private Dining
The Bel Private dining room is located directly on the corner of Howe and Georgia within the Rosewood Hotel Georgia. A working café by day, it is transformed into an intimate and elegant private dining setting at night, available at 6pm for reservations and perfect for up to 20 guests at two large round tables, or up to 14 seated together at a harvest-style table. Traditional rich dark wood paneling contrasts with light and modern Parisian café elements, while floor-to-ceiling windows offer views of the Vancouver Art Gallery, creating an airy and welcoming setting for your event. Guests can enjoy the same menus, service, and award-winning dining experience offered by Hawksworth Restaurant, in the comfort of their own private dining room.
For a truly outstanding and personal culinary experience, Hawksworth chefs will create and customize inspired menus derived from the freshest, high-quality, seasonal ingredients available. No matter what location you choose for your event, expert chefs will carefully prepare your menu on-site while Hawksworth service staff provide fine dining service to you and your esteemed guests. Hawksworth Catering also includes event management to assist with organizing all of your function’s elements. Whether it is for an intimate dinner for 10, a cocktail reception for 800, or a private event for clients, patrons, friends or family, David Hawksworth and his team will ensure an elegant and seamless guest experience.
Bel Café Catering
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Bel Café offers easy and efficient catering delivered anywhere in the downtown core for fresh and delicious breakfast and lunch options. Our staff will deliver breakfast items such as our in-house baked pastries, fresh fruit, yogurt parfaits and breakfast sandwiches as well as coffee service as early as 7 am. Gourmet sandwiches, a variety of nutritious salads, and nourishing soups are also featured on our French-inspired menu, carefully prepared with only the freshest high quality ingredients sourced by David Hawksworth’s kitchens.
- Partially Accessible:
- Group Bookings:
- Maximum Group Size: 110
Seasons Of Operation:
- Year Opened: 2011
- Buy Out:
- Largest Private Room Capacity: 80
- Less than 10 min walk from Convention Centre:
- Max Capacity Banquet: 64
- Max Capacity Reception: 80
- Total Number of Private Rooms: 2
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 110
- Special Notes: Reservations and Menu is available on Saturday & Sunday only from 10:30am to 2pm.
- Cuisine Type: Canadian
- Lunch Menu Price: $35
- Neighborhood: Downtown Vancouver
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Appetizer 1: Salt Baked Beetroot, whipped goats cheese, pumpkin seeds
- Appetizer 2: Braised Octopus, fennel, harissa emulsion
- Entree 1: Smoked Trout Coddled Egg, fine herbs, grilled baguette
- Entree 2: Croquette Monsieur, house pickles, green salad
- Dessert 1: Candy Cap Ice Cream, toasted white chocolate, aerated toffee, walnut
- Description The stately Edwardian theme York Room feasture design elements from the 20's with crystal chandeliers, stained glass windows and stunning architectural detailing. The York Room is a truly unique setting for your next event, ideal for formal events, meetings, social gatherings and receptions for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Largest Room 1078
- Total Sq. Ft. 1600
- Reception Capacity 80
- Space Notes Fully equipped with wifi and option for AV, the York Room can readily accommodate the tech specific needs of your event, be it a
- Theatre Capacity 80
- Banquet Capacity 64
- Number of Rooms 2
- Classroom Capacity 30
Bel Private Dining
- Total Sq. Ft.: 400
- Height: 10
- Banquet Capacity: 20
- Reception Capacity: 20
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1078
- Width: 21
- Length: 43
- Height: 17
- Theater Capacity: 60
- Classroom Capacity: 30
- Banquet Capacity: 64
- Reception Capacity: 80