Hapa Izakaya - Yaletown
- 1193 Hamilton Street
- Vancouver, BC V6B 5P6
- Phone: 604.681.4272
Voted “Top Five Izakayas In North America” by Bon Appétit Magazine; topping “Industry and Readers Choice” Georgia Straight awards for Best Japanese in 2012 and Best Izakaya in 2013; and “Best Casual Chain, Silver” by Vancouver Magazine in 2013, Hapa continues to offer a winning combination of Japanese cuisine, fun, and culture, paired with local seasonal and Ocean Wise™ ingredients.
Hapa Coal Harbour is open Monday through Friday from 11:30am and from 5pm on Saturdays. West End is open daily from 5:30pm; Yaletown is open daily from 5pm; and Kitsilano is open daily from 5:30pm.
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: Create your own izakaya meal by choosing one dish from each section. Please note this is not a “course” menu but a representation of izakaya dining, which is about tapas-style sharing.
- Neighborhood: Yaletown
- Cuisine Type: Japanese
- Dinner Menu Price: $30
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: TUNA CARPACCIO Thinly sliced Ahi tuna, yuzu dressing
- Appetizer 2: EGGPLANT AND BELL PEPPERS Soy marinated fried eggplant and peppers in dashi broth
- Appetizer 3: PONZU PROSCIUTTO SALAD Organic mixed greens, pickled radish with honey ponzu dressing
- Entree 1: GARLIC OYSTERS Confit oysters in chili and garlic, served with garlic toast
- Entree 2: AGEDASHI TOFU AND TEMPURA SHISHITO PEPPERS Deep fried tofu and shishito peppers in sweet soy broth
- Entree 3: CHICKEN KARAAGE Deep-fried boneless chicken, soy-ginger marinade, maple mustard and bacon bits
- Dessert 1: UNAGI ISHIYAKI Rice, BBQ eel, spring onions, egg crepe, teriyaki sauce in a hot stone bowl
- Dessert 2: MIXED MUSHROOM UDON Pan-fried thick udon noodles, dashi marinated enoki, shiitake and abalone mushrooms topped with onions
- Dessert 3: KALBI Grilled AAA beef short ribs, apple-soy marinade