Hapa Izakaya - Coal Harbour
- 909 West Cordova Street
- Waterfront Centre Office Tower, Cordova Street Entrance
- Vancouver, BC V6C 0A7
- Phone: 604.420.4272
Voted “Top Five Izakayas In North America” by Bon Appétit Magazine; topping “Industry and Readers Choice” Georgia Straight awards for Best Japanese in 2012 and Best Izakaya in 2013; and “Best Casual Chain, Silver” by Vancouver Magazine in 2013, Hapa continues to offer a winning combination of Japanese cuisine, fun, and culture, paired with local seasonal and Ocean Wise™ ingredients.
Hapa Coal Harbour is open Monday through Friday from 11:30am and from 5pm on Saturdays. West End is open daily from 5:30pm; Yaletown is open daily from 5pm; and Kitsilano is open daily from 5:30pm.
- Fully Accessible:
- Hearing Accessible:
- Partially Accessible:
- Visual Accessible:
Seasons Of Operation:
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: Create your own izakaya meal by choosing one dish from each section. Please note this is not a “course” menu but a representation of izakaya dining, which is about tapas-style sharing.
- Neighborhood: Coal Harbour
- Cuisine Type: Japanese
- Dinner Menu Price: $30
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: SOBA SALAD Buckwheat noodle, mixed organic greens, carrots and avocado; tossed in a soy, olive oil, chili, ginger and onion dressing. Garnished with inari and sesame seeds.
- Appetizer 2: BEETS N’ BINCHO Albacore carpaccio (salt, olive and oba oils) with red beet purée, golden beets and red radish; topped with house made plantain crisps.
- Appetizer 3: HAPA CHICKEN SALAD Sliced teriyaki chicken breast, organic greens, light soy dressing, Japanese mayonnaise
- Entree 1: POTATO CUCUMBER TEMPURA FRIES Mashed Yukon Gold potatoes mixed with thinly sliced cucumber and mayonnaise, served tempura style; with a maple mayonnaise and ichimi dip.
- Entree 2: CHIRASHI SUSHI Spicy Albacore tuna and Sockeye salmon sashimi bits, kinshi tamago, and mushrooms; topped with nori. Served with miso soup.
- Entree 3: BBQ ROLL Asparagus and fried onions topped with seared AAA Alberta beef tataki and jalapeños; finished with a house-made sweet chili soy sauce. (8pcs)
- Dessert 1: BALSAMIC GINDARA DAIKON Baked miso sake-marinated sable fish on top of daikon simmered in sake, mirin, dashi, and shoyu; finished with house-made balsamic reduction.
- Dessert 2: BRAISED BEEF SHORT RIBS Braised AAA Alberta beef with red wine teriyaki sauce; served with Yukon gold potato confit. Garnished with butter sautéed zucchini and radish.
- Dessert 3: SEAFOOD ISHIYAKI Sockeye salmon, Albacore and Ahi tuna in a dashi, shoyu, sake and light crème broth served in a hot stone bowl. Garnished with green onions, nori and cheese; mixed tableside.