Frankie's Italian Kitchen & Bar
- 765 Beatty Street
- Vancouver, BC V6B 2M4
- Phone: 604.688.6368
Wheat, olive oil and wine make the complete Italian meal. Frankie’s Italian Kitchen & Bar brings some of southern Italy’s famous flavours and family recipes, as well as not-so-traditional Italian dishes to the table. Fresh ingredients, proven recipes, fair pricing and exceptional authentic service are the pillars of Frankie’s Italian Kitchen & Bar. Serving the neighbourhood and the entertainment district including BC Place Stadium, Rogers Arena, Queen Elizabeth Theatre, the Centre for Performing Arts, and Vancouver Playhouse Theatre.
If you like Italian, you will love Frankie's menu. Tasty hand-stretched pizzas with dough made fresh in the kitchen daily, an impressive selection of pasta dishes featuring both house-made pastas and traditional dried pastas, hearty entrées, stuffed Italian ciabatta sandwiches, big salads, healthy soups, and traditional Italian antipasto platters. A fantastic selection of crowd-pleasing plates, both big and small.
Frankie's also takes pride in its extensive and value-priced wine list. The wine list focuses on great Italian picks spanning Sicily to Venice and the best of the Okanagan Valley, as well as some new world winners and old world classics.
At Frankie’s, you’ll find a space that will make you feel relaxed and welcome; sitting in the bar sampling menu items and watching TV, relaxing in the lounge and sipping on wine or enjoying dinner in the dining room.
It’s all about family, food and friends.
Open: Monday to Thursday 7am to 11pm, Friday and Saturday 7am to 12am, Sunday 7am to 10pm
Dining Style: Casual, Family
Special Features: Patio, Wheelchair access, Bar, Lounge, Private parties, Parking, Wine cellar
Entertainment: Sports TV, Live music, Jazz
- Neighborhood: Downtown Vancouver
- Cuisine Type: Italian
- Dinner Menu Price: $30
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Butternut Squash Soup - topped with himalayan smoked salt croutons (V)
- Appetizer 2: Roasted Yellow Beet Carpaccio - pecorino toscono, avocado oil (V)
- Appetizer 3: Arugula Salad - roasted grape tomatoes, reggiano cheese, balsamic vinegar olive oil, sourdough crostini (V)
- Entree 1: Grilled Veal Paillard - fresh herbs, charred lemon, grilled asparagus, red beet risotto (GF)
- Entree 2: Meat Tortellini a la Pana - with prosciutto, green peas, cream sauce
- Entree 3: Seafood Cioppino - assorted seafood in tomato fennel broth, grilled crostini or/ Risotto Funghi - crimini, portobello, button mushrooms, white truffle oil, grana padano (GF) (V)
- Dessert 1: Lavender Crème Brulee (GF)
- Dessert 2: Trio of Sorbet - raspberry, mango & green apple
- Dessert 3: Italian Cannoli - ricotta cheese, chocolate pistachios (V)