Federico's Supper Club
- 1728 Commercial Drive
- Vancouver, BC V5N 4A3
- Phone: 604.251.3473
Throwback themes and Italian charm, Federico’s Supper Club, located in Vancouver's Little Italy, is one of the best dining experiences the city has to offer. Welcoming hospitality in an old school atmosphere, an evening at Federico’s comes complete with dinner, live music and dancing, five nights a week, including monthly guest performers and world class tributes. Boasting Italy’s prestigious Quality Seal Certification, as well as multiple Dine Out, Diner’s Choice and hospitality awards, Federico’s is about feel good moments from palate to heart – a truly unique experience.
Consistently ranking high as a popular favourite for groups and special occasions, Federico's can accommodate up to 150 people and welcomes private party bookings (buyouts) of all sizes on any night of the week including Mondays and Tuesdays, subject to group size or minimum expenditure policies.
In addition, Federico's offers a turnkey solution for any private or corporate event providing: Italian fine dining, live music, dancing, stage, screens, cordless mic, wifi, open area, bar and more. Offering 5 state-of-the-art large screens, Federico's is set up for groups to take advantage of screens for special presentations and slide shows as well. Live music is included with all private party events.
Hours of Operation: 5:30pm - 11:30pm, Wednesday to Sunday
Group sizes: up to 150 persons
Special Features: wheelchair access, live music & dancing
Entertainment: crooner, pop & throwback themes, Italian/Latin, blues/soul, special guest performers and world class tributes
Dining Style: Fine, Fun, Special
Tourism Vancouver - Dine Out Best Bite Awards (3 Awards):
Best $38 Menu; Best Overall Dining Experience; Best Service
Top 100 Italian Restaurants in Canada (Opentable 2017)
Top 100 Restaurants in Canada (Opentable 2016)
Where 2016 To Dine Awards (Where Magazine) - Fine Dining Finalist
- Special Notes: Welcoming hospitality in an old school atmosphere, an evening at Federico’s comes complete with dinner, live music and dancing, five nights a week, including monthly guest performers and world class tributes. Boasting Italy’s prestigious Quality Seal Certification, as well as multiple Dine Out, Diner’s Choice and hospitality awards, Federico’s is about feel good moments from palate to heart – a truly unique experience Hours: Wednesday - Sunday from 5:30pm Live Music & Dancing every night Dine Out will offer two seatings: 5:30pm - 7pm (dinner only) 7:30 - closing (dinner, live music & dancing) We look forward to serving you! Benvenuti a tutti!
- Neighborhood: Commercial Drive
- Cuisine Type: Italian
- Dinner Menu Price: $40
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Zuppa di Peperone Rosso e Giallo roasted red and yellow pepper soup (V)(GF)
- Appetizer 2: Mozzarella di Bufala bufala mozzarella, arugula, pea shoots, pomegranate vinaigrette (V)(GF)
- Appetizer 3: Arancini sundried tomato & provolone filled risotto balls,served with trio sauces - pesto, tomato, gorgonzola cream (V) or/ Cozze e Fagioli Saltspring Island mussels, white wine, tomato chorizo broth (GF) or/ Polpette con Tartufo beef, pork & truffle meatballs, organic mushroom sauce, shaved Grana Padano
- Entree 1: Gnocchi di Ricotta con Burro e Salvia house made ricotta gnocchi, brown butter, sage, chestnuts, candied squash (V)
- Entree 2: Linguine Pescatore mussels, prawns, local fresh fish, white wine tomato sauce
- Entree 3: Tagliatelle Carbonara house made beef bacon, egg yolk liaison, Grana Padano or/ Agnolotti con Spinaci e Ricotta house made agnolotti, spinach and ricotta filling, tomato sauce, pesto drizzle (V) or/ Risotto al Tartufo e Porcini black truffle puree, wild porcini mushrooms, mascarpone cheese, shaved Pecorino Romano (V)(GF) or/ Risotto al Sugo di Coniglio braised rabbit, olives, fresh tomatoes, Grana Padano (GF) or/ Peperoni Ripieni al Forno roasted red & yellow pepper duo with risotto & caponata fillings, roasted potatoes and arugula salad (V)(GF) or/ Salmerino alla Griglia grilled arctic char, white wine butter sauce, salsa verde, lemon risotto croquette, asparagus, carrot puree (GF) or/ Polpettone di Pollo con Prosciutto prosciutto wrapped chicken breast, peperonata & provolone filling, potato puree, broccolini, baby carrots (GF) or/ Agnello Brasato red wine and espresso braised lamb shank, served over saffron and snap pea risotto (GF) or/ Bistecca di Manzo grilled flat iron steak, red wine reduction, polenta, fennel, black olives, tomatoes concasse (GF)
- Dessert 1: Budino di Pane bread pudding, mixed berries, apple butter, served warm with gelato
- Dessert 2: Creme Brûlée tahitian vanilla bean creme brulee, served with a chocolate biscotto
- Dessert 3: Tiramisu authentic style, espresso dipped lady fingers, mascarpone cheese mousse or/ Torta di Formaggio baked New York style cheesecake, mixed berry compote, toasted almond slivers or/ Torta al Cioccolato chocolate flourless cake, Grand Marnier orange sauce, ?salted hazelnut brittle (GF)
- Description Federico's Supper Club is an ideal choice for meetings - whether day or evening. An award-winning restaurant, Federico's will impress both in cuisine and open space room. Only 10 minutes away from the downtown convention centre, Federico's offers 5 state of the art screens, stage and multi-media equipment at no extra charge.
- Reception Capacity 200
- Banquet Capacity 150
- Number of Rooms 1