Federico's Supper Club
- 1728 Commercial Drive
- Vancouver, BC V5N 4A3
- Phone: 604.251.3473
Throwback themes and Italian charm, Federico’s Supper Club, located in Vancouver's Little Italy, is one of the best dining experiences the city has to offer. Welcoming hospitality in an old school atmosphere, an evening at Federico’s comes complete with dinner, live music and dancing, five nights a week, including monthly guest performers and world class tributes. Boasting Italy’s prestigious Quality Seal Certification, as well as multiple Dine Out, Diner’s Choice and hospitality awards, Federico’s is about feel good moments from palate to heart – a truly unique experience.
Consistently ranking high as a popular favourite for groups and special occasions, Federico's can accommodate up to 150 people and welcomes private party bookings (buyouts) of all sizes on any night of the week including Mondays and Tuesdays, subject to group size or minimum expenditure policies.
In addition, Federico's offers a turnkey solution for any private or corporate event providing: Italian fine dining, live music, dancing, stage, screens, cordless mic, wifi, open area, bar and more. Offering 5 state-of-the-art large screens, Federico's is set up for groups to take advantage of screens for special presentations and slide shows as well. Live music is included with all private party events.
Awards: Three Dine Out Vancouver Best Bite Awards: 1) Best $38 Menu 2) Best Overall Dining Experience 3) Best Service
Top 100 Restaurants in Canada (Opentable 2016)
Where 2016 To Dine Awards (Where Magazine) - Fine Dining Finalist
Hours of Operation: 5:30pm to Midnight, Wednesday through Sunday
Group sizes up to: 150 persons Dining Style: smart-casual, Fun, special
Special Features: Wheelchair Access
Entertainment: Live Music, Dancing
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: Unique to the city of Vancouver, we offer live music and dancing every night in throwback style, where dining becomes a full evening experience. Federico’s, a three time Dine Out Vancouver Award winner, and our Executive Chef Romy Prasad are thrilled to share some of our best Dine Out dishes, along with some new sure to be guest favourites for 2017. In order to accommodate volumes and preferences, we will have two seatings during Dine Out period: 1st seating: 5:30 - 7pm (dinner only); and 2nd seating: 7pm onwards offering the full evening experience with dinner and live music. Live music will feature Federico Fuoco and other house entertainers. Like in previous years, we look to include special guest performers in the blues, jazz and RnB genre to compliment the live music highlights during Dine Out. We look forward to serving you!
- Neighborhood: Commercial Drive
- Cuisine Type: Italian
- Dinner Menu Price: $40
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Zuppa di sedano rapa e pera arrostita celery root & roasted pear soup with fresh ginger (v & gf) BC VQA Wine Pairing: Sandhill Estate Chardonnay
- Appetizer 2: Insalata con Indivia Belga e Mele Belgium endive salad with sliced apples, tossed with maple and white balsamic vinaigrette, gorgonzola dolce, crushed walnuts (v & gf) BC VQA Wine Pairing: Peller Estate Sauvignon Blanc
- Appetizer 3: Assagini an assortment of small bites – saffron risotto ball (v), ricotta crostini with oven dried cherry tomatoes (v) herbed eggplant meatball (v), crispy west coast seafood cake, beurre blanc BC VQA Wine Pairing: Mission Hill Reserve Pinot Gris or Cozze e Fagioli Saltspring Island mussels, cannellini beans, garlic, chilies, fresh herbs (g) BC VQA Wine Pairing: Sumac Ridge Steller’s Jay Sparkling Brut or Polpette di Agnello lamb meatballs, fresh rosemary, oven dried tomatoes, fresh basil BC VQA Wine Pairing: Sandhill Small Lots Sangiovese
- Entree 1: Bucatini All’Amatriciana cured pork cheeks, tomato sauce, garlic, chillies, fresh grated Pecorino BC VQA Wine Pairing: Sandhill Small Lots Sangiovese
- Entree 2: Gnocchi di Ricotta house made ricotta gnocchi, fried sage, roasted zucchini sauce (v) BC VQA Wine Pairing: Sumac Ridge Gewurztraminer
- Entree 3: Spaghetti al Limone garlic, olive oil, chillies, lemon zest, toasted anchovy bread crumbs BC VQA Wine Pairing: Peller Estate Sauvignon Blanc or Fettuccine alla Pescatore fettuccine with fresh local fish and shellfish, tomato cream vodka sauce BC VQA Wine Pairing: Sandhill Estate Chardonnay or Risotto al Tartufo e Porcini black truffle puree & wild porcini mushrooms, mascarpone cheese, shaved Pecorino Romano (v & gf) BC VQA Wine Pairing: Sandhill Estate Syrah or Risotto al Nero di Seppia con Gamberi squid ink risotto, shrimp, white wine, Grana Padano shavings (gf) BC VQA Wine Pairing: Mission Hill Reserve Pinot Gris or Peperone Ripieno al Forno risotto filled roasted sweet pepper, served with creamed mushroom filled polenta cup, gorgonzola sauce (v & gf) BC VQA Wine Pairing: Sumac Ridge Steller’s Jay Sparkling Brut or Sogliola in Padella pan fried sole, roasted eggplant and sweet peppers, capers, caramelised yams, garlic aioli (gf) BC VQA Wine Pairing: Mission Hill Reserve Pinot Gris or Petto di Pollo al Marsala e Funghi oven roasted chicken breast, mushroom marsala sauce, potato puree, seasonal vegetables (gf) BC VQA Wine Pairing: Sandhill Small Lots Sangiovese or Filetto di Maiale Arrostito roasted pork tenderloin, fresh Romesco sauce, rosemary potatoes, roasted vegetables (gf) BC VQA Wine Pairing: Sumac Ridge Gewurztraminer or Bistecca di Manzo grilled flat iron steak, red wine jus, sauteed artichokes, fennel, black olives, fingerling potatoes (gf) BC VQA Wine Pairing: Mission Hill Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- Dessert 1: Torta al Cioccolato chocolate flourless cake, grand marnier orange sauce, salted hazelnut brittle (g) BC VQA Wine Pairing: Mission Hill Late Harvest Vidal
- Dessert 2: Creme Brûlée tahitian vanilla bean creme brulee, served with a chocolate biscotto BC VQA Wine Pairing: Mission Hill Vidal Ice Wine
- Dessert 3: Tiramisu authentic style, espresso dipped lady fingers, mascarpone cheese mousse BC VQA Wine Pairing: Mission Hill Late Harvest Vidal or Torta di Formaggio al Amaretto individual New York style cheesecake, amaretto, shaved almonds, amaretti crust BC VQA Wine Pairing: Mission Hill Vidal Ice Wine or Panna Cotta al Limone lemon vanilla bean panna cotta served with orange marmalade BC VQA Wine Pairing: Mission Hill Vidal Ice Wine
- Description Federico's Supper Club is an ideal choice for meetings - whether day or evening. An award-winning restaurant, Federico's will impress both in cuisine and open space room. Only 10 minutes away from the downtown convention centre, Federico's offers 5 state of the art screens, stage and multi-media equipment at no extra charge.
- Reception Capacity 200
- Banquet Capacity 150
- Number of Rooms 1