- 1944 West 4th
- Vancouver, BC V6J 1M5
- Phone: 604.732.1322
Every great story needs a beginning. Our story begins with Trevor Bird. While competing on Season 2 of Top Chef Canada during the ever popular “Restaurant Wars” episode, Trevor came up with the name for the team’s farm to table restaurant concept: FABLE. The vision was born. Upon returning to Vancouver, Trevor started working on this vision – a restaurant that would showcase his talents and help define Canadian cuisine. Sourcing local product and delivering great flavors in a fun and non-pretentious setting.
Each day the food for our guests is prepared from scratch for the night’s dinner service by the talented Fable team from the local ingredients that arrive at our door. A delicious lunch menu is served from Monday to Friday. Brunch is featured on Saturdays & Sundays.
- Fully Accessible:
Seasons Of Operation:
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: We are happy to accommodate dietary needs. Please let us know these upon making your reservation.
- Neighborhood: Kitsilano, West Side
- Cuisine Type: Canadian
- Dinner Menu Price: $30
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Chickpea Fritters - Pickled red onion, pea shoots, curry mayo
- Appetizer 2: Roasted Squash Salad - House ricotta, sage and nut crumble
- Entree 1: Fable Paella BC Shellfish, Chorizo, ling cod
- Entree 2: Mushroom Cavatelli (add 48 hour short rib $8) - Chanterelles, porcini, brussels sprouts, burnt onions
- Entree 3: Optional Main - Slow Roasted Lamb Shoulder ($5 supplement charge for this item) - Babaganoush, labneh, douka, roasted egg plants
- Dessert 1: Squash Cake - Squash mousse, eggnog & rum ice cream
- Dessert 2: Lemon Meringue Parfait - London Fog ice cream, streusel