- 1220 Bute street
- Vancouver, BC V6E1Z8
- Phone: (604) 563-8633
The cuisine aims to be healthy, plant-based, ethical & wild, with strong roots in pacific northern style, traditional and modern influences.
Supported by organically sourced items, our intention is to create an ever-evolving seasonal offering featuring the natural bounty available to us.
- Fully Accessible:
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: Seatings are 90 minutes. Reservations call 604-563-8633 Open Tuesday to Sunday during Dine out. CLOSED MONDAY.
- Neighborhood: West End, English Bay
- Cuisine Type: Cafes/Bistro
- Dinner Menu Price: $30
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Elk & Barley soup sourdough toast
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Fairview Cellars Cabernet Franc
- Appetizer 2: Mushroom & Thyme soup creme fraiche, sourdough toast
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Ex Nihilo Pinot Gris
- Appetizer 3: Borscht Salad beets three ways, cashew cream, dill
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Intersection Riesling
- Entree 1: Dry-Rubbed Bison Ribs purple potato & leek, black cherry bbq, herb yoghurt
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Moon Curser Syrah
- Entree 2: Exile Meatless Balls carrot noodles, navy bean puree, mushroom reduction
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Dostana Gewurztraminer
- Dessert 1: Creme Brulée cashew vanilla custard, candied nuts
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Unsworth Sparkling rosé
- Dessert 2: Chocolate Flourless Torte wild berry ice cream, hemp, black salt
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Black Sage Pipe 'port'