e.b.o restaurant & lounge in the Delta Burnaby
- 4331 Dominion Street
- Burnaby, BC V5G 1C7
- Phone: (604) 453-0788
East of Boundary, where local ingredients find a fresh direction. Experience new boundaries at EBO. Share the Passion EBO possesses symmetry and harmony between Executive Chef, Vintner, and local food producer – sharing the same passion for quality, creativity and local sustainability. The Room: Eclectic and sleek with warm rich colours. Lose yourself in a cozy banquette or dine in a semi private table enclosed with silk sheer curtains. The Menu: Through an eclectic blend of Pacific Northwest cuisine, North American resourcefulness and Asian simplicity, the cuisine of EBO speaks a language unlike any other. EBO will capture the taste buds of food lovers all over the world. We know that the moments you are about to experience will be memories that will last a lifetime. We hope that you will enjoy – Bon Appetite! The Wine List: Our Wine menu features a West Coast experience designed to heighten your dining adventure. We have chosen the best wines the coastline has to offer – from small personalized Vineyards to the favourites you know. From family operated Okanagan Valley wineries to the latest California boutique techniques – your journey will lead you to experience the finest, sustainable wines our coast has to offer. This selection speaks to EBO’s philosophy of North American resourcefulness, local sustainability and true quality of food and wine. Enjoy.
- Fully Accessible:
Seasons Of Operation:
- Year Opened: 2008
- Year Last Renovated: 2008
- Maximum Group Size: 180
- Coach Parking:
- Free Parking:
- Group Bookings:
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: A 3 Course Tasting Menu by Chopped! Canada champion Chef Keith Pears.
- Neighborhood: Burnaby, New Westminster
- Cuisine Type: West Coast
- Dinner Menu Price: $40
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Mushroom soup – mushroom textures, brioche crouton, feta
- Appetizer 2: ½ pound of local mussels – tomato curry sauce, lime, crispy bread
- Entree 1: Miso glazed pork shoulder– fried rice, grilled onions, carrots
- Entree 2: Herb crusted Ling cod – squid ink spätzle, confit fennel, horseradish cream, pickle
- Entree 3: 10oz CAB strip loin* – pomme puree, seasonal mushrooms, asparagus, onion ring. Additional surcharge of $12.
- Dessert 1: Dark Chocolate mousse, coconut panna cotta – Dulche de leche, spiced pineapple, coconut streusel
- Dessert 2: Japanese Matcha cheesecake, blueberry citrus gel, white chocolate Chantilly, black sesame
Alternative Menu Style
- If No appetizers, Entrees, or Desserts Listed: Gluten Free and Vegetarian options available on request.