Dragon Boat BC
- 1 Athletes Way
- Vancouver, BC V5Y 0B1
- Phone: 604 688 2382
Community, culture, and competition. All in one boat.
Dragon Boat BC supports accessible community programming that allows everyone, regardless of ability or resources the chance to be active through our races and year round activity at the Concord Pacific Dragon Boat Festival (North America's flagship dragon boat festival) and Dragon Zone Paddling Club (Canada's largest paddling club).
Come visit us in Olympic Village at our state-of-the-art paddling facility to enjoy year round workshops, classes, private paddling sessions, and lessons. We're located 5 minutes away from Main Street Skytrain Station, right on the seawall at Creekside Community Centre. Email us at email@example.com for any information inquiries. For travel trade bookings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concord Pacific Dragon Boat Festival - FREE ADMISSION
- North America's flagship dragon boat festival returns to Vancouver from June 21-23, 2019 - Over 6000 racers and 125,000 spectators from around the world come together at the Concord Pacific Dragon Boat Festival. Enjoy world class racing, live music performances and circus workshops, different booths, and BC's largest outdoor patio (16 hectares) with views of downtown and the mountains! This family friendly event is a legacy event of Expo 86, and we're going strong. Come down to Concord Pacific Place, Creekside Park, and Olympic Village to enjoy this part of Vancouver's unique cultural heritage with us. Visit concorddragonboatfestival.ca for more information.
Group Dragon Boat Sessions
- One Time Dragon Boat Outing - This highly popular and unique team building activity on the water in the heart of Vancouver gives your guests something they'll remember for a long time to come! Private paddling sessions are available for groups ranging in size from 10 to 5,000 people. Each 90 minute dragon boat session includes snacks, equipment, and experienced instructors for your group. Visit dragonzone.ca/corporate for more information, and email email@example.com for bookings.
- Optional Add Ons - Create an unforgettable experience for your group! Options to personalize your session include team shirts or medals, or dressing your boats with traditional heads and tails. Let your imagination soar; give us your ideas, and we’ll make them happen.
- Multi-Sessions - We offer corporate team building options, including a season’s worth of coached practices and entry into North America’s flagship dragon boat festival or other races throughout the year. Become part of the world’s fastest growing water sport. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Creekside Kayaks - Our kayak rental arm operates for the general public from April to October, 5 minutes away from Main Street Skytrain Station. Reserve your boats online at register.dragonboatbc.ca. Single Kayak/SUP at $20 per hour, Canoe and double kayaks at $35 per hour. Intro to Kayaking classes available during the season every week as well.